Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New England Pontiac people step inside.

Jedi3

• Founders

From Granville Massachusetts here! If you don't know where that is it borders Southwick and Westfield and it only 20-30min from Springfield!

Cool, my parents are from Chicopee and Springfield lol. I know that where abouts :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im from Pembroke MA and live in Rockland MA now. Some day soon I hope to move to SC where my Mum and Dad retired to a little over a year ago.

Im from Pembroke MA and live in Rockland MA now. Some day soon I hope to move to SC where my Mum and Dad retired to a little over a year ago.

It's funny, people from MA either end up in SC or FL. :lol2:

My mom's folks moved to Myrtle Beach when they sold their home in North Reading, MA.

• Founders
' date='Jan 19 2011, 11:20 AM' post='46804']

It's funny, people from MA either end up in SC or FL. :lol2:

My mom's folks moved to Myrtle Beach when they sold their home in North Reading, MA.

We've been all around the US though for my dad's old job ;) We could have ended up in Hawaii but my dad turned down the offer :lol2:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
' date='Jan 19 2011, 12:20 PM' post='46804']

It's funny, people from MA either end up in SC or FL. ;)

Funny thing is we own a beach-front condominium in Myrtle lol

I may not live in MA anymore bo to you ghosty! You can have your earth quakes, mudslides, tree huggers & broak ass state. lol

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.