Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Crimson's Goat Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The radio looks super clean in there and just like I predicted by by trunk space. :lol2: The sub, box and amp all looks like a clean install and no holes in the gas tank. :lol2: Thats great they fixed the Intake Manifold Gasket and all. I thought you already put an intake on?

i did but i took it off for the warranty work cuz i didn't want any blah blah blah about the intake

i did but i took it off for the warranty work cuz i didn't want any blah blah blah about the intake

Yeah, then bye bye to the warranty.

I've seen people get theirs cancelled even with approved mods. I hate warranties.

Looks really good!!!! Needs tint ASAP though!!!! :lol2:

:lol2: and the title says progression, ill move it to progression IF you keep updating. :D

lol thanks. tint and tinted tails along with exhaust will be bought soon enough. the intake will get re-installed sometime next weekish

lol thanks. tint and tinted tails along with exhaust will be bought soon enough. the intake will get re-installed sometime next weekish

ok since you mentioned more updates, i moved you over to the progression section.

:lol2:

well i have 2 people interested in my rims now and two people interested in my tires...hopefully one of each pulls through and then ill have exhaust

tint would so work. i agree with everyone else. are you planning on aftermarket rims?

i plan to powdercoat the stockers and put some fat ass tires on eventually

' date='Mar 29 2010, 11:57 PM' post='19104']

WTF? Where are your plates? :lol2:

Car looks clean. That single outlet exhaust would drive me up a wall.

temp plates till friday, single outlet makes it sleepery IMO. plus its true dual anyways

Looks killer!

THANKS! :D:cheers:

Yo momma!

hahaha!

THANKS! :cheers::cheers:

I have seen other GTO owners do this and I love it!!!

Put it on the list!!!!!

I have seen other GTO owners do this and I love it!!!

Put it on the list!!!!!

that makes it look like the SAP kit....hmmmm ill have to think about it..

You need overlays, one thing about the GTOs is that the darts are known to fade to an orange, pretty shitty on GMs part but what can ya do?

GET OVERLAYS! I JUST TOLD YOU!

You need overlays, one thing about the GTOs is that the darts are known to fade to an orange, pretty shitty on GMs part but what can ya do?

GET OVERLAYS! I JUST TOLD YOU!

rofl thats in the plans. plus that mod is cheap as balls. prolly black em out since i plan to tint windows, tails and PC rims...WIN