Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

SPRINT 6's 1966 LEMANS 2DR HT

2018 August
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
gandhi_2006

Online Stores

Question

Hey everyone, (mods if there is already a thread like this or if this is in the wrong place please move), anyways i am currently looking for new headlight assemblys. Does anyone have any good, reliable sites for upgrades, performance, and other for pontacs. A good selection of items would be cool. I currently am looking at protuninglab.com.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Depends on what year, make, and model of car you are talking about. Also, are you converting from a non-HID bulb to an HID? We need a couple of parameters here in order to better answer your question.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

my grand am. i am just going to replace the assembly to something (sexier). still use halogen. i just want to know what aftermarket sites you guys use.

Being a fourth gen I don't have any clue. I'm pretty sure they have black housing clear corners for it though. Ebay should be fine