Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Winter Show n Shine

Hey this is Jamie aka ATTNGRBR. My 2007 Pontiac G5 SE is in an online car show based on likes of a photo. I currently sit in 2nd place. I was hoping that my fellow Pontiac owerns would help me win this. All you need to do is click the link and then like the picture. Maybe you can even share it on your fb or wherever, but I hope that you can show support.

https://www.facebook.com/Highway11Cruisers/photos/a.577230412370290.1073741873.110348749058461/577654808994517/?type=1&theater

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Okay, how many people did you pay off or something?

No offense, but I'm shocked your Cobalt with a body kit is beating out the likes of restored muscle cars, hot rods, custom trucks and a few badass R32 Skylines.

1620807_578272982266033_1706237034_n.jpg

There's no way you should be winning over that, or a 69 Camaro SS. Just seems rigged to the max.

Lemme get this straight. A Pontiac brother is asking for help from his bro's on his PONTIAC site. :indian: (sounds likes he needs a LIL help with some of the classes mentioned) And a F.ckin HONDA owner puts the knock on his ride?? On a Pontiac site. JUSTA WRONG on sooooo many levels.

Pointing out something that seems really off about this "contest". Sorry, not sorry.

I don't even know who this is, let alone if he's ever posted before as he comes out of the blue wanting likes on some page.

But it's whatever at this point.

He has posted here before Chris. Not to mention you showed a negative attitude to his first post. And we did this same thing for Frosty. I bet the other car owners are doing the same thing. Vote for the other cars if you want. Its a Facebook contest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

not this again. no one is forced to vote, and if you do vote, it can be for anyone. a car is a car is a car whether it be foreign or domestic. so lets not bicker over the small stuff anymore.