Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Exodus Pictures unveils FireBreather movie car at Detroit Autorama

Jedi3

Exodus Pictures unveils FireBreather movie car at Detroit Autorama

Earlier today, the folks from Exodus Pictures – a Michigan-based film studio – officially unveiled the FireBreather, a Camaro-based creation built in collaboration with Classic Design Concepts of Novi, Michigan. The one-off Camaro was designed by Ajmal Ahmad, the writer and director of the upcoming sci-fi film Jinn, in which the FireBreather will make its big screen debut.

Underneath the slightly revised sheetmetal is a factory-fresh Camaro SS, but the creative team from Classic Design Concepts have outfitted it with a new front fasica, hood, rear fascia and some incredibly hot-looking wheels. The new nose has a bit of Pontiac Trans-Am nostalgia to it, and we very much approve. No modifications have been made to the Camaro's 6.2-liter V8, but CDC has outfitted an Elbach Pro-Plus Performance handling package, as well as sticker Pirelli PZero Rosso tires.

Want one? Exodus will be offering up 50 individually numbered FireBreathers for just under $60,000. Orders can be placed at the FireBreather's sales website, and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Click through our gallery to see high-res shots of the FireBreather from all angles

article

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/26/exodus-...detroit-autora/

pics

http://www.autoblog.com/gallery/classic-de...ther-camaro/#12

firebreatherautorama004.jpg

firebreatherautorama012.jpg

firebreatherautorama019.jpg

firebreatherautorama026.jpg

omg.gif

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Ewww. Ugly and overpriced. No thank you. The Firebird has been dead, as well as Pontiac, I don't get why these aftermarket companies keep pumping out these kitted Camaros. It's beating a dead horse. I'd rather rock a C6 for that price.

Yuck.

Looks like the challenger, camaro, charger, and all them other boxy shitholes. What happened to the nice smooth sleek lines with the pointy front end and the big ol ram air hood?

No, no, no, not so you can get rid it after you get it :lol2: j/k with ya bro :woot:

:D:rofl::rofl: and the front is BA!!! especially the red design over the grille and lights. but the bottom of the rear bumper and the side grilles/louvers still scream Camaro.

It's not meant to look like a particular car, it fits what the movie director wants... just like the 'movie' Knight Rider, with the new Mustang having a different look

It's not meant to look like a particular car, it fits what the movie director wants... just like the 'movie' Knight Rider, with the new Mustang having a different look

Are you kidding?

You cant tell me that front end isn't a total rip off remake of the 77 - 78 trans am.

I have mixed feelings about this ride...

:)

I wish it wasent black so I could see it a bit better.

Yuck.

Looks like the challenger, camaro, charger, and all them other boxy shitholes. What happened to the nice smooth sleek lines with the pointy front end and the big ol ram air hood?

you mean like Sam's firebird there? thats because the camaro was designed after an older camaro... so why would they redo it and make it more like the 96 firechicken? like YOU said its meant to look like the 77. :) good eye. and yeah its just a movie car its not like pontiac is gonna raise from the dead :woot:

77_TA_3.jpg

i like it. altho i think i saw another firebird remake of the camaro i liked better.

• 2 weeks later...
' date='Feb 27 2010, 12:36 PM' post='13638']

Ewww. Ugly and overpriced. No thank you. The Firebird has been dead, as well as Pontiac, I don't get why these aftermarket companies keep pumping out these kitted Camaros. It's beating a dead horse. I'd rather rock a C6 for that price.

You know, it's not as bad as I would have thought, $60,000 for a 1 of 50... the Camaro SS itself is somewhere in the 40k area... I does show some hope for any interested in the Phoenix T/A (which I think looks better anyway), as Phoenix is making more then 50....

...I just wonder when you got to register these puppies, is it a Camaro or Trans AM? :woot:

dis one....

KMTAsm_Small.337210122.jpg