Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Newbie Here

Hi All

My Name is Kevin Belfry

Originally from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (Marquette) i have lived here in Florida for over 30 years

I own a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am that was used at the running of the 1999 Daytona 500 view my Website at www.angelfire.com/tx5/kbelfry/index.htm

for more info on the car

IMG_5161_zps093110d2.jpg

the car has been featured in several calendars with the attached photo, I am also one of the administrators of the www.30th-ta.org web site

you have a very nice site here keep up the excellant work

Kevin Belfry

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

You cannot get much further north in the United States then Marquette. The boss and I love to go hiking up there especially Slate river area. Welcome and prepare the Da Yoopers videos from Frosty. At least you can go topless most of the year round in Florida.

:welcomeFP:

Welcome Kevin. Great looking pace car edition you have there. There are a few Michiganians here too. Most of us are trolls from below da' bridge dough, eh? :lol2:

• Founders

Beverly Hills Just east of Crystal River

Ah, you're in that fun part between Gainesville and Tampa. I'm down in Naples (if you didn't see that already).

thanks for all of the very nice welcomes! Yes I moved to florida over 30years ago and hopefully lost the yooper accent! but at times I catch myself

ya now what I mean eh?.......oops

thanks for all of the very nice welcomes! Yes I moved to florida over 30years ago and hopefully lost the yooper accent! but at times I catch myself

ya now what I mean eh?.......oops

We understand....you will probably never lose the love for Bosch beer, eh? I suppose in Florida, you can get away with telling people a Finn is part of fish. In the U.P., he's your neighbor! LOL!

Have you done anything to the car, other than regular maintenance? It looks great. Even your website pictures show it well. Welcome aboard.

No only made rail covers will post a photo car has 11k miles on it and I have all of the original build sheets and several letters from GM validating the car

build sheets are normal destroyed after 6 months was service manager at a pontiac dealer and the factory rep got them for me

have a great one!

Kevin

Sounds great Kevin.

I respect a man that doesn't necessarily like PBR. I had too many friends that liked PBR (because it was cheap) back in the day. Stroh's was cheap too because it was still brewed in Detroit back then too. Drewery's and Carling Black Label were made in Frankenmuth at the time. So we had cheap beer all around us then. It just was not very flavorful IMO.

Here are a couple of photos of the engine, the rail covers started out as corvette covers, had the name filled in and painted by the body dhop and then purchased 2 30th emblems no longer available

TA21_zps229accb6.jpg

TA11_zps9946fde3.jpg

Ah, you're in that fun part between Gainesville and Tampa. I'm down in Naples (if you didn't see that already).

I actually I like the Naples area the beaches there are beautiful, we don't have beaches up here just marsh....yuk

Here are a couple of photos of the engine, the rail covers started out as corvette covers, had the name filled in and painted by the body dhop and then purchased 2 30th emblems no longer available

TA21_zps229accb6.jpg

TA11_zps9946fde3.jpg

Nice touch Kevin. I like it...a lot. Good job!