Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

NEW sig! :bacon: this took alot of work and im super happy with how it came out. :bacon:

animated the rain and if you click on the text in the sig it brings you to the links. :woot:

try it out its super cool!!! :woot:

B)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

NEW sig! :bacon: this took alot of work and im super happy with how it came out. :bacon:

animated the rain and if you click on the text in the sig it brings you to the links. :woot:

try it out its super cool!!! :woot:

B)

for a second I thought you figured out flash I was like "YAY JOE!!!!" but then realized it was image mapping, still cool though!!! Very unique too not many people do that

thanks man

There is alot of different technics, tools and layers I had to use to make this animation.

Not sure what you mean by "image mapping" this was all done in Adobe Fireworks.

• Founders

thanks man

There is alot of different technics, tools and layers I had to use to make this animation.

Not sure what you mean by "image mapping" this was all done in Adobe Fireworks.

really there is a way in PS to map your images and put links in them lol

There is but it requires HTML coding which forums dont allow for sigs. So I made the PS and then croped it 4 seperate times to make 4 pics. Then lined them up on here so you cant tell and used the link to img code on here.

here is the sig taken apart. so you can see what I mean. Hit quote to see the coding.

rainingsigtop.gif

rainingsigleft.gif . rainingsigmiddle.gif .rainingsigright.gif

this is a sig I made using html with image maping but then woody informed me it wouldent work on forums. grrrrr! lol just move the cursor over it and you will see something cool with my links.

http://jedi3.freetzi.com/sig%20with%20window.htm

• Founders

Nice idea than Joe!! Thought you did it all in PS. Yea its better to have forums without HTML, IPB can allow it but I disabled it due to creates difficulties and such but seen that before too.

Jedi, you should make asquarecan's sig's Subs move, like music is playing through them!

:bacon:

and that is unbelieveable Jedi!!! so awesome. i member you used a bowing down smiley when i did Chipotlaway. i need that smiley now. awesome!!!

thanks mark and Ghost I was thinking of that too and now that you guys have said it ill have to try and figure it out now. :agreed:

That would be awesome! Have them move slightly and have music notes come out of them!

that would be great. hey Jedi, since this is a new (and different) site...can we have more "frames" in the siggy unlike G6P?

yes the file size and frame count will be bumped, as well the maximum size will be 600x150. :D

new rules will be posted later today. :(

:lol2:

devriesd-1.png

:lol2: Hey thanks man sorry I missed it I didn't have internet for a couple of days. Much better than the sig I attempted! Now I can post in style!!! Next time I'll take some better pics!

(^^^It says it's supposed to be dancing bacon, looks like a hot dog, or a really old bananna to me LOL)

:lol2: Hey thanks man sorry I missed it I didn't have internet for a couple of days. Much better than the sig I attempted! Now I can post in style!!! Next time I'll take some better pics!

(^^^It says it's supposed to be dancing bacon, looks like a hot dog, or a really old bananna to me LOL)

PLEASE UPLOAD it to your own photobucket accout so you dont put mine over the monthly MB limit on my account.

thanks and im glad you like it. :lol2:

I'm not going to make another sig for you, Dan, if you're going to make them talk with a lisp and flick a limp wrist. I spent about an hour on that and now it's just....faaaaaabulous.

Bill Clinton is looking at you with skepticism.

ClintonSquint.jpg

I'm not going to make another sig for you, Dan, if you're going to make them talk with a lisp and flick a limp wrist. I spent about an hour on that and now it's just....faaaaaabulous.

Bill Clinton is looking at you with skepticism.

ClintonSquint.jpg

:woot: