Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

I have been trying to figure out how to make this pic apear to be raining. (for like a month) Now that I have done it im not sure I like it. what do you guys think?

rainsig.gif

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to figure out how to make this pic apear to be raining. (for like a month) Now that I have done it im not sure I like it. what do you guys think?

rainsig.gif

dude, im not sure but i think someone is stealing your work. i saw that somewhere else. :D i still thing darker pic under light rain.

Dan Im more than willing to make you one but not if Casper is already working one one. :lol:

let me know. :D

sorry it took so long Dan.

;)

....... Cardomain ........................... My Custom G6 progression ............................ Myspace .......

dansig.gif

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads you turn when you get there...

I thought I would throw an idea at you too something a little more professional looking. (No offence Dan)

pikasokustoms.png

two! ;) why two? :blink::lol2:

and I'm glad you like it! B)

thanks Ghost! :cheers:

I am joining the staff of sig makers.

Now, I am probably different from Jedi in that I do not make sigs how YOU want them, but rather how I want them. I make 'artistic' stuff. You post pics, I make whatever comes to me. Some will be simple, some will be elaborate, and I do not change things for people. Like it? Use it. Don't like it? Don't use it. ;)

Here's some I've made in the past:

G8addictsig.jpg

sigpic5873_1.gif

sigpic8039_1.gif

kidhauler.jpg

sigpic4738_1.gif

3727000389_ab754c84e5.jpg

G8sigpic.jpg

3741470007_c75ae071e3.jpg

sigpic6918_1.gif

sigpic5130_1.gif

3834515679_b4b293722b.jpg

6096_1183798271855_1135196277_580673_2908677_n.jpg

sigpic3265_1.gif

3889031836_d9ceff003d_o.jpg

For Killiger2008:

4255669532_024f1a23b6_o.png

Please make sure you ask who you want to make the sig, so we dont wast our time. :blink: If you dont ask for one of us then neither of us will make you a sig. :cheers: Also im sure FDM will agree we will NOT COMPEAT against each other. This thread is fun to us so dont make it anythig other than that for us!

good looking stuff FDM welcome to the tread! ;)

I think it's ok if more than one person makes a sig for someone. Different styles, you know. I won't be offended if someone doesn't use my sigs, because I just like playing with photoshop.

By all means, feel free to post something up if I've already tackled it. That person could choose which one they'd like best, and someone having a sig they like is the ultimate goal here.

If someone wants an animation, though, it's all you. I don't do animation.

A couple FDM ones I've done:

4189880854_f991b41572_o.jpg

4185603644_4468902b08_o.jpg

hey FDM, on the white G8 that says "California Love"...what font is that? great stuff btw.