Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice. i think...MY CAR would be best! :lol2: seriously, im not kidding. :rofl: ya im jk. but that is an awesome idea.

Ok sorry let him know i'll take care of him when he gets some pics. :blink:

I had an idea last night but dont have a car to put in the sig. So im looking for someone that A. has a high quality pic and B. I have not made a sig for yet on this forum. A 3 quater view of the car from the passanger side would be the best angle for this sig. (same kind of pic/view as Chaos sig pic.) Also a dark color car would NOT be the best car for this sig.

neon sign

sig-1.gif

:nom_noms:

these better? http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...1230&page=3

yea I can make due with them. It just kills me when people have a great ride & a good camera. Then they either are zoomed in too much, crop or chop the crap out of pics. Every one of his pics has a bumper or door ect cut off the edge of the pic. Tell your buddy to step back a bit and leave the zoom alone next time he does some photos. just a small rant and advice. :rofl: But ill work on his soon. :blink:

Jedi, when you have time could you please either resize mine or make me another to fit G6Ps rules please? Not urgent so finish your others first. Thanks :blink:

all done larry. :D

There was no room left for your user name but oh well who cares. lol I hope you like the screws I put on it IMO it makes it look like its bolted to the forum and helps sell the neon sign theme. I did the red neon boarder like you wanted too instead of the red ish orange like I had before that matched the indian head neon.

hope you like it.

1BADG6GT1.gif

As always PLEASE save to your own photobucket accout.

Jordan5150 no problem ill get to you after the other stuff. :cheers:

hey Jedi, can you make sparks and smoke and weapons firing and making it look all action-y?

I can try just remember you may loose some pic quality doing that. As you know turning a photo into a animated gif that happens. :cheers:

i started making it. so im not stoping now...um or for long. :cheers: and its a chance im willing to take.

1BADG6GT -- Damn!!! :cheers:

Jedi3 -- yea but u FAILed again cuz now your out of board specs with your text! lol

go read the rules n00b! :D

00grandam15 what is the forum specs so I can work on your buddies sig?

000 Long X 000 High

MB size

also what is his user name?

00grandam15 what is the forum specs so I can work on your buddies sig?

000 Long X 000 High

MB size

also what is his user name?

its the same as ours and xtreme S-10