Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS 2015 Ford Mustang: Obsessively covered [w/videos + poll]

Ringo64

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Filed under: Convertible, Coupe, Performance, Ford

01-2015-ford-mustang-live-1.png

Here at Autoblog, we've officially stamped December 5, 2013, as Ford Mustang Day. Sure, the sixth-generation Pony Car started leaking out onto the web days ago, but all of the official, non-embargoed hotness has come out today. And man, there's been a lot.

In terms of new car debuts, this is a really big one - not unlike all of the Corvette madness that kicked off the 2013 automotive season. So to make sure you haven't missed anything, here's a wrap-up of everything you need to know about the 2015 Ford Mustang.
  • Deep Dive: 2015 Ford Mustang
    The most comprehensive, all-encompassing post with every last detail surrounding the new 'Stang. Ford is still keeping many of its specs - namely, performance - under wraps, but this Deep Dive covers all of the car's vital information that's presently available.
  • 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible shown on Twitter
    We attended the reveal events in Dearborn, MI and Los Angeles, CA today, and sadly, neither one of them involved a look at the droptop version of the 2015 Mustang. But it's out there, and here's a closer look at the wind-in-your-hair model.
  • Ford dissects the heart of the 2015 Mustang, its engine range
    As we said, official performance data for the new Mustang still hasn't been released, but that hasn't stopped Ford from giving us a closer look at the car's mechanicals. Here, you can check out cutaways of the 5.0-liter Coyote V8 and turbocharged, 2.3-liter EcoBoost inline-four. Expansive details about the Mustang's new independent rear suspension can be found here, too.
  • J Mays on the 2015 Ford Mustang
    During the reveal event at Ford's headquarters in Dearborn today, we spoke to J Mays, the company's head of design, who not only gave us some insight into the styling of the new coupe, but gave us his thoughts on how the car should fare on a global scale, as well.
Of course, photos and text are only half of the story. Thankfully, we've scoured the depths of YouTube to bring you the latest and greatest videos of the 2015 Ford Mustang, including what appears to be the car's very first commercial. Here's a summary of all the videos we've embedded for you. Scroll down to watch all 12 of them.Of course, we want to know what you think of the 2015 Ford Mustang, so be sure to sound off in Comments, and vote in our poll below.

View Poll

Continue reading 2015 Ford Mustang: Obsessively covered [w/videos + poll]

2015 Ford Mustang: Obsessively covered [w/videos + poll] originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 05 Dec 2013 19:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
autoblog?i=E4FJmBh-I1Y:l0aJYJea1o4:wF9xT autoblog?i=E4FJmBh-I1Y:l0aJYJea1o4:V_sGL
E4FJmBh-I1Y

/>http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/E4FJmBh-I1Y/

Obviously Ford is moving the Mustang away from the retro look, but not in huge, garish way either. It is clear that this is still a Mustang. Renderings I saw in the automotive press a year or two ago suggested that Ford was going to go very radically away from the current retro look. This is not as radical as those renderings would suggest. Those drawings might have also been concept drawings that didn't get green lighted either.

• Founders

If they went with the ecoboost 6 from the SHO and FX4 they would have something there..way to go ford

Definitely agree. They will still have a V6 option but unfortunately non-ecoboost.