Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

collector car insurance

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I use Haggerty. No mileage or driving limitations. You do have to have a daily driver but the car can be more then just a take it to a car show vehicle.

Haggerty does special cars, bike, RV etc. I think Grundy does as well.

Correct - I am with Grundy for both my '72 Lemans convertible and '86 Trans Am. Agreed value coverage. Unlimited mileage. It has to be stored in a secure location like a garage. It can not be a daily driver. Costs about $500-600 a year for both cars.

My oldest car is turning 8 next year :(

Almost sounds like I'm talking about a kid.... :lol:

:lol: when did you bring yours home?

July 20th(?) 2006. Forget the exact day but plus or minus 1 or 2 of that :D

:picard: how could you forget? mines 12-9-05.

I also use Grundy for my 05 GTO. I am sure if I got it for this they would do a 30th T/A. All I did was call them and ask, they just asked some questions about production numbers and how it is used, and that was it. Costs me a little over 300 a year for 25K agreed value.

Seriously though,Agreed upon loss,value,mileage restrictions,options to use your NOS parts for an agreed upon value,and choose your preferred servicer.IE... You? Very few if any ins co's go out of buisness.They happily take your money but do not like to pay for the gamble they incur..

• 1 month later...

You have a normal DD and a garage

No mileage, age, or time of year restrictions. So you can drive as many miles as you want. It can be any age. It doesn't have to be parked 6 months out of the year?