Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

[Video Game] CoD: Ghosts

havoc1482

So I got CoD: Ghosts because my friends picked it up.

I always get CoD because my buddies play it, but I never expect anything special. Ghosts was no exception.

Storyline: 7/10. It was different from the usual "MERICA IS THA BEST WE F*CK YO SHIT" I enjoyed the campaign even though it tended to be cliche and anti-climatic at times.

Graphics: 1/10. F*cking garbage by today's standards. The Quake engine made its debut in 1997, the IW Engine is a "modernized" version of it. In terms of graphical abilities the CoD series is still living in the mid-2000's.

Stability/Optimization: 1/10, also F*cking garbage. The single player alone takes up 28.9GB of space. GTFO. The entire Battlefield 4 game takes up that much, but BF4 is a much more machine intensive game.

Riddle me this: How is it that an engine, based of the Quake engine from 1997, causes my system to hang when I set all of the graphics values to high? Don't have the answer? Well I do, IW/Activision failed to code the game to utilize the GPU. My CPU is at 70-90% and yet my GPU just sits there idle. They need to stop using this archaic engine, all they've done over the years is add more to it and make it clunky and more likely to bottleneck your system.

Multiplayer: 5/10 What did you expect? Same shit, different day. Arcade-like shooter with more flashy items and stuff.

Overall rating: 3.5/10 Its just another CoD game, nothing groundbreaking here. Fun to play with friends, but will probably get stale really fast.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Picked it up for the 360 and am getting it for free for my One, once it comes in. Anyway, only had time to play about an hour last night in multiplayer and the new menus and graphics are nothing amazing. I'll write more later but was a little disappointed, still had a lot of fun with friends and really enjoyed the new search and rescue game type but just get the feeling that it isn't complete in multiplayer like it was just rushed and not the best it could be.

I just took the risk of getting banned from the game for "hacking". You want to know what I did. Forced my FOV higher than 65. I lower my review 1 point because it was locked at 65. Just looking at that makes me nauseous.

Don't look at me, I'm a BF4 fan... In fact, I built my in game emblem to be a Pontiac dart so that any vehicles I drive in BF4 are now Pontiacs. Even the helicopters!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you play on PC: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/FuriousGAGT/stats/233891424/pc/