Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bought my WS6 today

Sam

car is a beauty man, take care of her

Thanks! Don't you worry. She stays in the garage with a fitted cover over her at all times and the only water she will see is when she gets a bath lol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Mar 2 2010, 11:31 AM' post='14103']

It was clearly in one of the interior shots. :cheers:

:):welcomeFP::cheers:

yes sir. right now it sits at about 83,4xx miles..

I had to go for some cruising when i got it ha ha

no doubt.... i would have too!

' date='Mar 2 2010, 11:31 PM' post='14258']

U MAD?

I keed.

i dont get mad. if i was mad i would have thrown an inappropriate comment at you hahaha, go to G6p you shall see some wraths i have had. nah im not mad.

;);):angry:

i dont get mad. if i was mad i would have thrown an inappropriate comment at you hahaha, go to G6p you shall see some wraths i have had. nah im not mad.

;);):angry:

No worries bro. I got teh ban hammah at GAOC because of my epic amounts of awesome. :lol2:

I would love to get one of these to a sunday driver ;)

They are stellar sunday drivers....especially with the tops off ;)

' date='Mar 2 2010, 11:46 PM' post='14268']

No worries bro. I got teh ban hammah at GAOC because of my epic amounts of awesome. :lol2:

HEY! i got banned from there too!!! i dont even think it was that serious, but i did troll a bit. posting on every thread that had an "electric turbo air charger" thing in it saying WHOA BRAH GET IT! and all this stuff. got banned within like 2 hours

WERE BAN BUDDIES

HEY! i got banned from there too!!! i dont even think it was that serious, but i did troll a bit. posting on every thread that had an "electric turbo air charger" thing in it saying WHOA BRAH GET IT! and all this stuff. got banned within like 2 hours

WERE BAN BUDDIES

They had no sense of humor, and they were so worried about making newbies happy. So when some nubcake would make the 50th thread about doing an L67 swap in their GA, I would get in trouble for telling them it's not worth it. :lol2:

A noob could make a thread on installing a leafblower to the throttle body, and all the mods would pat him on the back, and say how good of a job he'll do.

33mbce1.gif

Lol don't feel bad man, i was on there for almost 5 years before i got the ban hammer lol.

This place is more fun ha ha