Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bought my WS6 today

Sam

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much

Paid $7k out the door. It's a mom and pop place that is closing and they need to get rid of their inventory by the end of the month. I told them a budget when i was just browsing and they showed me this. Rand the carfax..took it to my mechanic and its basically flawless....

' date='Feb 22 2010, 11:28 PM' post='13154']

Unless my iTouch will magically take me to STL...

:willy_nilly:

LOL good....I froze my ass off just to give it a bath before i left her lol

• Founders

:D Man even in my least favorite color for a car that thing is sexy!! I love Trans Ams!!!! Too bad unless I win the lottery I think I'm buying a GTO as a project car, oh well here's to hoping wining the lottery!! ;)

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!!! Any plans for the TA yet?

:rofl: Man even in my least favorite color for a car that thing is sexy!! I love Trans Ams!!!! Too bad unless I win the lottery I think I'm buying a GTO as a project car, oh well here's to hoping wining the lottery!! :D

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!!! Any plans for the TA yet?

I really wanted a white or black one, but this was just a steal so i'm not going to complain lol. after some thinking, the only real thing that doesn't flow right to me is the shifter. I think i'm going to try and get a 6-speed center console to make the interior flow better. I just hate the simple shifter/bar...looks cheap. but other than that you know the normal goods, headers,dumps,mild cam, intake......for now

VERY NICE! Good find and really good price for 7K on a clean example. Looks bone stock, and well kept. Good luck on the car, hope you are happy with it!

Sexy!!!! ;)

Very nice ride!

Thanks guys...needless to say i'm in love lol

' date='Feb 23 2010, 10:30 AM' post='13229']

You could always just get a muffler in the meantime. Get that sound. :rofl:

Trust me....the grumbles as she sits :D

That is a SICKASS TA!!! I hate you just a lil right now... j/k... slightly... ;)

Me and chris are well knows and well hated around the pontiac community ha ha But thanks for the compliments!

Me and chris are well knows and well hated around the pontiac community ha ha But thanks for the compliments!

Bwahahaha!

Indeed. We haz opinionz, and nubcakes loved to report us. But that was Soviet Russia, this place is better. And has a sense of humor. ;)

' date='Feb 23 2010, 10:55 AM' post='13237']

Bwahahaha!

Indeed. We haz opinionz, and nubcakes loved to report us. But that was Soviet Russia, this place is better. And has a sense of humor. :D

lol we got teh hammorzorz ;) I can see i'm going to have fun here :nom_noms:

I meant it as a compliment... ;) but true I hate Chriss mainly for being right... he knows what Im talking about... LOL

Maybe you guys need a tattoo like mine that says... Loved by few, hated by may, respected by all... :D

I meant it as a compliment... :lol2: but true I hate Chriss mainly for being right... he knows what Im talking about... LOL

Maybe you guys need a tattoo like mine that says... Loved by few, hated by may, respected by all... ;)

Took you awhile about the exhaust. ;)

But that tat doesn't sound like a bad idea. But I know of plenty of goons that hate me, and won't respect me. :lol2:

Make them respect... :lol2:

Seriouz timez:

The only way they would respect me, is if I say I was completely wrong, and I should not speak my mind, and admit how mean I am.

On that note, I'm an arsehole when I want to. :lol2: