Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
Guðfinnur Eiriksson

My 1977 TA in Iceland

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Always did like these particular 2nd gen T/As.

The Bandit could have something to do with it. :lol:

Just wish the power wasn't so weak stock.

very nice. and welcome.

:welcomeFP:

Nice Bandit!

is it original? restored? have you done anything to it?

I'm not the biggest muscle car fan, but I really want to do a resto-mod build on one of these T/As.

Stuff an LS3 under the hood, T56 trans, Ford 9" rearend, coilover suspension, six pot brakes up front and four pots out back, a wide set of three piece wheels on sticky Toyo Proxes R888s and flog the hell out of it on the road courses.

:welcomeFP:

Welcome to Forever Pontiac. Anyone with a "Bandit" car is okay with us.

I'm not the biggest muscle car fan, but I really want to do a resto-mod build on one of these T/As.

Stuff an LS3 under the hood, T56 trans, Ford 9" rearend, coilover suspension, six pot brakes up front and four pots out back, a wide set of three piece wheels on sticky Toyo Proxes R888s and flog the hell out of it on the road courses.

Oh, so then you will want a Burt Reynolds Edition Trans Am from Year One.

http://ghostworks.yearone.com/the-burt-reynolds-edition-trans-am/

Oh, so then you will want a Burt Reynolds Edition Trans Am from Year One.

http://ghostworks.yearone.com/the-burt-reynolds-edition-trans-am/

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Thanks!

Way to represent PONTIAC in the sweet group of rides you run with. Welcome to the site

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Six figures and one of them can be your's. I have the DVD from the DIY Network of how they built the first ones. Complete and total restoration on the bodies. The cars are actual Trans Ams from a VIN perspective - no Firebirds in the bunch.

Six figures and one of them can be your's. I have the DVD from the DIY Network of how they built the first ones. Complete and total restoration on the bodies. The cars are actual Trans Ams from a VIN perspective - no Firebirds in the bunch.

Time to play the lotto.

Or just play with the one I built in Forza 4 again. :lol:

:lol:

Time to play the lotto.

Or just play with the one I built in Forza 4 again. :lol:

I suppose that's either one is a dream compared to the building the real thing. Frankly, given Year One's receipt, I'd like to take the time and try to build one on my own. Who cares if it takes 5-6 years and $50k of my own money and my own sweat equity. It's still one bad-ass ride. Besides horse trading for some of the parts is half the fun.

Still Gudfinnur has a sweet looking original.