Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Ringo64

Chevy Website now selling Crate Engines

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Some really ridiculous prices though. $28k for a limited edition 427? Seriously - an engine cost almost as much as a car? I understand these engines are made from the original 60s tools and dies. Still not sure I would pony up that much coin for a 427.

Yeah, thought the same about the prices.

Some really ridiculous prices though. $28k for a limited edition 427? Seriously - an engine cost almost as much as a car? I understand these engines are made from the original 60s tools and dies. Still not sure I would pony up that much coin for a 427.

I guarantee someone who wants to bring their classic back to life similar to the way it was back in the day will buy it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By 65gtotrips
      My compilation of assorted Pontiac Muscle...
      PONTIAC • ALL YEARS • PHOTO ALBUM
      65GTOTRIPS https://foreverpontiac.com/profile/3605-65gtotrips/
    • By Ringo64
      Really liked this car, sad to see it end:
      http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2017/05/the-chevrolet-ss-is-officially-dead.html
    • By Ringo64
      Whelp went out this morning just to look at Camaro's and see if I could get talkin with a Sales guy on numbers. Anywho after a test drive, I gave him all my discounts and well I got the numbers plus lower than what I wanted so......... I bought it!!

One thing I wasn't too fond of is yes, its an automatic BUT my Dad over the past 3 weeks mega talked me out of the manual. With the idiots in this town plus some other factors I decided I'm happy with an auto. I am more than ecstatic with it and think it was a great purchase!!

Anyway on to the fun stuff All the options and pictures

What it has:
      Sunroof
      Heads Up Display
      Leather seats w/ premium stitching
      Paddle shifters
      plus the 2SS package

Pictures:

The 6er isn't happy about giving up her spot in the garage lol

Video:
      [media]http://youtu.be/Z-w9dPaKKRs

You have no idea how big the smile is on my face when I'm driving this car
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.