Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS Official: Forza Motorsport 5 Paddock Edition, latest batch of cars unveiled [w/video]

Ringo64

• Founders

Filed under: Motorsports, Videos, Toys/Games

9983dedf-33ea-4c96-9130-e935cc398c30.jpg

A few big pieces of Forza Motorsport 5 news have hit the interwebs - because we know the guys at Turn 10 Studios couldn't stay quiet after Polyphony's Gran Turismo 6/Ayrton Senna deal that was recently announced. The biggest bit of info is a limited edition of the game, called the Paddock Edition.

According to Polygon, the Paddock Edition is limited to 3,000 units, and won't come cheap, at $120 a pop. That deal is made more difficult to swallow by the fact that it won't even include a copy of the game. What it will offer Forza's most hardcore fans is an FM hoodie, a stainless-steel water bottle, valve stem caps, a key chain and a set of supposedly bomb-proof Spy Optics sunglasses. If you want a game to go with your swag, the Limited Edition version, which offers extra cars and such, can be tacked on for an extra $80.

Besides the Forza-branded tchotchkes, Turn 10 announced another 22 cars for FM5, including fan-favorites like the 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe, 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO, 1961 Jaguar E-Type S1, 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 and 2012 Hennessey Venom. You can hop over to the Forza Motorsports 5 blog for a full list of new additions to the game.

And finally, just because it's the weekend and we aren't doing any work anyway, Joystiq came up with three-minute video of in-game footage, featuring a Ferrari 599 GTO lapping the legendary, and already announced, Spa-Francorchamps Grand Prix circuit. Take a look below for the video. Forza Motorsport 5 will arrive alongside the XBox One on November 22, 2013.

Continue reading Forza Motorsport 5 Paddock Edition, latest batch of cars unveiled [w/video]

Forza Motorsport 5 Paddock Edition, latest batch of cars unveiled [w/video] originally appeared on Autoblog on Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:07:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
autoblog?i=X_baIHXBnFA:mf7OyCDxzxo:wF9xT autoblog?i=X_baIHXBnFA:mf7OyCDxzxo:V_sGL
X_baIHXBnFA

/>http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/X_baIHXBnFA/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Still not convinced to jump ship to the XBONE yet.

I have it pre-ordered :)... I'm not going to lie if I was just going to "game" and not use the other entertainment purposes, I wouldn't have pre-ordred it but still would have wound up with it. I'm pretty excited about it.