Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New guy from Canada...

And yes, I deliberately left off the 'eh'. ;)

Some great looking cars here... Loved Pontiacs for a long time myself, and was VP of the Manitoba Pontiac club here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada for a while (now just the webmaster for it).

I'm currently the Vice Chairman of the Manitoba Association of Auto Clubs (MAAC), which represents over 40 different car clubs and several thousand cars and individual owners by being a lobby and liaison with the various levels of government, police and vehicle registrars.

I also run a facebook page and website called Pontiac Trans Am Canada.

Here's my unrestored ride which I've had since 2008, and just got put away for the winter unfortunately... (but it helps keep the mileage low!)

Cheers (and copious amounts of maple syrup) to everyone! Looking forward to learning about you all over the next while...

Gerald

post-1906-0-80818900-1382624800_thumb.jp

post-1906-0-54702300-1382624914_thumb.jp

post-1906-0-87455000-1382625065_thumb.jp

post-1906-0-30908800-1382625305_thumb.jp

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Welcome to the Pontiac madness. Having friends who once lived in Winnipeg and I've even visited them there (they called themselves "Prarie People" now), welcome. We have a few Canuckistans on the web site too. Notallthere is our Canadian moderator from Sarnia Ontario. Professor is from somewhere in Kaybeck. We have plenty of "eh", Newfie, and hockey jokes to go around too.

I definitely love the 2nd gen Trans Am.