Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
[ChaosweaveR]

Toyota gloats about cutting corners.

"Report: Toyota bragged about saving $100 million by avoiding, limiting recalls,"

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/22/report-...limited-recall/

Damn, Toyota's image really hit the shitter now.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

;) When will Congress do something about this and deem Toyota's illegal to drive on the U.S. roads... they are killing people, and screwing over the Americans :D

I just can't stand the smug attitudes from Toyota fans. The majority of them are so blond to what's really going on.

I'm ok with this, a lot of the articles I have been reading are saying that Toyota drivers are switching to GM and Ford products now :D:rofl::rofl::rofl: So please continue you Toyota you're making us look better without even trying!! ;)

Toyota's FB page is getting lulzy. Even the Honda and Nissan fans are coming over to say how much Toyota sucks. ;)

' date='Feb 23 2010, 05:10 AM' post='13222']

Toyota's FB page is getting lulzy. Even the Honda and Nissan fans are coming over to say how much Toyota sucks. :lol2:

LOL

BAN THE TOYOTAZZZ!!! :agreed:

Smug hybrid humping bastards. I can't stand them.

Toyota makes me sad these days......

' date='Feb 28 2010, 05:01 AM' post='13761']

Smug hybrid humping bastards. I can't stand them.

:blink:

im glad, screw toyota they are nazi's anyway they just come back every ten years with propaganda about thier supposed superior fuel economy

God I should have bought Ford stock when it was 1.70 per share. If I can find it but there is a Toyota driver that has been in jail for vehicular manslaughter. The initial report even stated that he claimed that the throttle stuck when he was exiting a highway.

God I should have bought Ford stock when it was 1.70 per share. If I can find it but there is a Toyota driver that has been in jail for vehicular manslaughter. The initial report even stated that he claimed that the throttle stuck when he was exiting a highway.

Yea that's one thing I don't understand is why Toyota is more responsible for the deaths of these people?

I am not sure why but it may get him out of his jail time the way things are going. The thing that I do not understand is that some of the cars that are accelerating uncontrollably are not exactly performance cars. The acceleration would be slow but without being there who can tell.

I found the article:

http://www.asq.org/qualitynews/qnt/execute...tup?newsID=8106

This was an interesting read:

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/03/04/...test=latestnews

I can't stand Toyota... trying to talk my mother into giving back her new Toyota Tacoma, but she refuses. I already told my wife that her and my son aren't allowed to be in that vehicle when she comes to visit...