Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

ItsMeScottG

Finally joined

Many of you may know me and my car from GAGT, GAOC, and AleroMod.

For those of you who don't know me or my car, I own a 2003 white grand am SE2 that I have upgraded to rear disc brakes & braided stainless steel brake lines, painted all four calipers red, installed a pioneer AVIC-x940BT with GPS & XM & Bluetooth, installed front and rear PFYC SpeedBuilt Swaybars, installed PFYC SpeedBuilt Strut Braces, installed a SC/T spoiler, installed a cat-back exhaust, dropped in a K&N air filter, Black Tinted out windows 20% all around, installed amber led grille lighting, custom made led third brake light, and installed led lighting throughout my car.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Did you have issues with the sway bar making noise after the install? I remember some people having issues but I haven't installed mine yet

Actually mine are quiet, you just have to make sure to grease them up very well when you install them. I've had no issues with mine. Car feels nice and still though:)

About time you signed up, ya dingledouche. <3

Been on the other forums for a few years, I know it's about time, time to have fun here too... Haha

:welcomeFP:

:welcomeFP:

Sounds like you have a sweet ride already. Post some pictures of your ride for those of us who don't know you.

Ill post some pictures when I get home in a little

28hj053.jpg

jb5i80.jpg

35bh1qb.jpg

29or6mh.jpg

wswa6v.jpg

a9lgdh.jpg

4q0xs8.jpg

10qgzrs.jpg

And here is a picture from the day I bought my car:

2955pg3.jpg