Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2014 FP Calendar (entries)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This is my 67 GTO, Ive owned it since 1983, I had to bring my own wheels a chain and a steering wheel so my girl friend could pull me home with my 71 Catalina. I completed a frame off resto mod in 2000 and have driven it 35000 miles since completion. oooops I didnt see the one photo post until after, I cant see how to remove them now. Sorry

post-1527-0-36994800-1381809628_thumb.jp

Edited by Ringo64
Only 1 picture allowed

Yeah, I'm thinking there needs to be a minimum post rule next year. Because, you know...having "members" that signed up just for a calendar spot on a forum they don't participate on...doesn't exactly sound legit to me.

THIS

• Founders

Here is my 1969 Firebird Convertible, Thanks for looking.

Hi jgdroptop1, do you have any other pictures? Remember this is for a calendar so large quality images that are horizontal based angles will only be used.

This is my beautiful 1971 T-37. Shes an all numbers car including the 400 power plant and 4 speed transmission. Believe me shes just as shiny under the hood as those rims. Its taken years to bring this car back from the grave, and it was worth every second.

IMG_8152_zps5f561cbc.jpg

thats a great pic. you guys need to post more and show off your cars. we all would love see pics and read the cars history.

My baby! This was me running at the 2013 LSX Shootout @ Indianapolis Raceway Park. I was the only G8 drag racing that day along with being the only woman racer in the LSX Rumble class out of 65 drivers (not including the 5th Gen Camaro class). Had a blast!

post-1905-0-28393200-1382545864_thumb.jp

Hello , here is my entry..all the way from

Australia!!!!

1948 Pontiac Silver Streak

Manufactured by General Motors Holden Australia

Right Hand Drive, Suicide doors

Cheers, Max Rae

post-1460-0-91791000-1382607612_thumb.jp

post-1460-0-97597500-1382607625_thumb.jp

post-1460-0-45922300-1382607680_thumb.jp

post-1460-0-00611400-1382607751_thumb.jp

My baby! This was me running at the 2013 LSX Shootout @ Indianapolis Raceway Park. I was the only G8 drag racing that day along with being the only woman racer in the LSX Rumble class out of 65 drivers (not including the 5th Gen Camaro class). Had a blast!

Wait a minute are you the one that blew the motor and just shrugged it off saying it will just have to go bigger on the next one?

If so you are one cool lady.

If not still cool.