Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2014 FP Calendar (entries)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Alright, my sub for the calendar. If I re-do this pic before the deadline I'll delete this one and replace it with another one, but I doubt I'll have a good opportunity to clean the car and get a good shot

IMG_0362.jpg

I was hesitant about submitting this image since the car's been down for the last year waiting on the 13:1 CR motor install. Now I'm waiting for the 700R4 to come back from RPM Transmissions. The car also now has 17" snowflakes left in gold.

I'll take new photos when it's all back together and running, again.

Click on the ImageShack link to see a higher resolution version:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/uzie.jpg/

post-1738-0-55623100-1383144619_thumb.jp

My Pewter Metallic 2000 Formula WS6 during The Bandit Run 2012.

Regarding previous comments in this thread about so many new people with only one post; perhaps they, like me, only recently found out about the forum through the Facebook posts about the calendar contest. I had no idea there was such an active forum behind the Forever Pontiac Facebook page.

And now I'm off to create my Introduce Yourself thread...

post-1920-0-16550600-1383162265_thumb.jp

Oooo, you have the RK Sport Kit. Make a thread for the car, will ya?

What would you like to know? This is my second Solstice with a body kit. I love these cars. My first was the base 2.4 ltr and was red. I wanted more power so traded it in for a black 08' GXP with the turbo. I love this car. Do you want me to post more photos or do a write up about the fitment? The second time around I did it myself and it came out much better. First car I let someone else do it for me and they clearly did not care about how well it fit. My tripple black Solstice with body kit fits perfect and I also have Norm's fiberglass side vented/functional fenders. Future mods will inlcude one of his ram-air hoods. My car is also lowered with Eibach springs and has a tune for the tubo and many other mods inside and out. My first car was also featured on the TV show MY RIDE RULES.

DSCF0096_zpsa84af833.jpg

What would you like to know? This is my second Solstice with a body kit. I love these cars. My first was the base 2.4 ltr and was red. I wanted more power so traded it in for a black 08' GXP with the turbo. I love this car. Do you want me to post more photos or do a write up about the fitment? The second time around I did it myself and it came out much better. First car I let someone else do it for me and they clearly did not care about how well it fit. My tripple black Solstice with body kit fits perfect and I also have Norm's fiberglass side vented/functional fenders. Future mods will inlcude one of his ram-air hoods. My car is also lowered with Eibach springs and has a tune for the tubo and many other mods inside and out. My first car was also featured on the TV show MY RIDE RULES.

DSCF0096_zpsa84af833.jpg

Make thread for it and write up all about it there, you'll get more attention and such that way. =]

Ok, here's my official submission, just in under the wire. I finally had a chance to wash her and get some current pics yesterday (before the rain came today). Photobucket was causing me some problems this morning, but I got it working tonight. Full res pics are 2048x1536. Played around with a couple of the filters on my galaxy S3 and I like how they came out. I'm not really sure which is the best, so pick your favorite.

Car is a 2000 Grand Am GT1 "GXP" concept clone (sorta).

20131030_160109_zps6839d8c2.jpg

20131030_160155_zps75462ba1.jpg

20131030_155808_zpscd8ee165.jpg

20131030_155718_zps40a71550.jpg