Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FAQ: Why Does FP Run Advertisements?

• Founders

Every now and again, going on the 4 years now that we've been around, I get asked this great question by select new users; “Why does FP run advertisements?” As our frequent users will attest we like to be very transparent with our users/members and thought that it would be a good idea to display our answer to this.

Well the short answer is like any other website we have costs associated with running this website (e.g. domain names, server hosting, forum software, etc…) these items enable us to provide a professional service to all those who access our website and provide us tools to better your experience interacting with the website itself, as well as interacting with others who use it. FP by no means is a for-profit website (if we were, we are doing a horrible job :lol:). The objective behind running ads is to combat these costs as much as possible that are coming out of my pocket and this is one way we are able to do that. To provide a little insight, financially speaking the website is nowhere near the black :(. The ad revenue generated over a year usually just pays 2 months of the bills, so we’re not rolling in the dough over here :lol:

With that said our main goal of running advertisements on this website is to not compromise the user experience. Which is why as a guest you may see more advertisements but as a registered member you will only see 1 at the bottom of the page. Also we provide a way for users to completely remove ads if they so desire by donating some money and becoming a “supporting member”.

If you wish to help FP but do not have the money to Donate or become a “supporting member” and you do run ad-blocking software, we kindly request that you white-list our website or disable it when viewing our website as the ads we run are not disruptive or harmful (may actually be helpful as we run vendor related ads too).

If you have any questions feel free to post in here or PM me.

If by chance you are looking to advertise on FP, please feel free to contact myself (Ringo64) via PM.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Canada the new source for Mexican like labour. But hey we are not China.........................yet.

Outsourced to the USA you mean? :dancingpontiac:

Yep. They will hate the customer service. "Ye lemme transfa you to my baws. Lemme tell you kid hes wicked awesome."

Its already bad enough when these characters come up and they don't know what a bubbler, jimmies or a package store is.