Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

new guy here gto owner

hey guys new to this forum im not new to forums tho or cars. i am apart of many other major forums including ls1gto.com and ls1tech. i have a 06 ls2 gto spice red metallic with a 6sp manual. i am always working on cars and dealing with them considering me and my buddys all have performance cars. this is my second pontiac i used to have a 2000 gtp before a deer decided to run into the side of me and total it out and now i got my goat. i do have plenty of pics of my car and i will post them. some pics will be of when i had my rear wing taken off and others will be of it now with my wing back on. i do have a go pro camera and i do use it to make videos of my car i currently dont have that many up but thats because i never have it on the car when any of the interesting stories happen. a little about myself i am 20 i have owned 4 cars since i was 14 two pontiacs like i said earlier and all of them paid for by me. my current goat has 54k on the odometer and im looking to pick up another car to drive so i can park the goat. i am located in illinois and i do help set up and host many of the local car meets in my area. i have posted many pics and a few videos. hope you like the car and you will be seeing alot of feedback and interaction from me.

8719F977-AA4D-47E4-8A84-5ED12BB8D1A9-261

F01E545C-6EDA-4FC0-A91A-2FEC771D5CC3-261

C25906BB-0B94-4FAB-87FF-9B15A34C7127-285

CFD4493B-FE78-4350-A8F3-AC4C1748B9CD-285

13B72316-94DD-45A1-9D53-6EA2EE5705D5-261

813C7645-55E6-4463-9BDF-41801D346B97-261

9EA389D7-23DE-4AE5-A553-8E0EB6F57801-261

IMG_1313_zps31682fbe.jpg

IMG_1103_zpscc62171a.jpg

plastidiptransamandgto_zpsf11af381.jpg

blackFRCs_zps9f3fa483.jpg

gto017.jpg

gto021.jpg

marogto2_zpsdc373425.jpg

cruisenight_zps1d6ec4e1.jpg

nicksbirdandthegto_zps23937d10.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHK6IyF83VE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P2ZLRIfXm0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8kzkizNAfc

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

just mufflers, xpipe, vararam intake, and i do have the tick adjustable master cylinder. i will have some long tube headers and a poolshark ported stage 2 intake and throttle body and a tune are on the way here soon. i gotta hit the track first before i buy them tho i want a before and after comparison. tho that is if i still have the car. ive been looking at a new 5.0 a local dealer has got. been a gm fan for a while but its hard not to like the new 5.0s but odds are ill still have my gto doubt theyd give me anything on trade. (sorry got a little side tracked there lol).

Welcome.

The GTO looks good, I've been contemplating doing the black across the filler plate too. I just have to get some 06 tails or tint mine to make it look decent.

What LTs are you looking at?

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

• 1 month later...

yea i got plans for it. im gonna be buying some pacesetter long tube headers here soon, then im hoping to buy a fast 102 but if not ill be at the minimum getting my intake ported by poolshark and getting the throttle body ported. then ill have a mgwp short throw shifter after that. and ik its a real late reply lol.