Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

look wat happened yesterday

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has about 56k on it now, the solstice has about 750 miles on it though.

You better keep that mileage low, that car will be worth something one day :blink:

My o6 has 44K on it so this makes me feel better about that. lol

my 06 has 45,5 on it right now, luckily thats getting traded today for an 04 with 16k miles :blink::blink::blink:

Yeah, had 48k when I bought in June/July last year. I was doing 20 miles one way to school every day, and now I am co-oping and put 650-700 a week on her. I am looking hard for a beater. A guy a work with has a 90's cavy with the 2.2, rusted up but running for 350 so I am gonna check it out.

i do my car is my escape i use my car to calm down and street race for the feel of the car its the best feeling ever

and you told me not to think my honda is a race car? yet you "street race" your four door sedan....

:)

:woot:

maybe you arent the person that needs to see the purpose behind it.

what war are we talking about? war on terror? war on drugs? lol i wasnt fighting any wars here.

i simply dont understand why someone would go on a public forum and admit that he/she street races when its:

A: stupid

B: illegal

C: the reason many cops stop ANY modified cars

D: not something you do in a four door sedan

E: stupid

keep it on the track. on the CRX forums i use, there are RULES against kill stories and discussion of racing on public roads. sure there are some that do but they are smart enough to keep it to themselves, but more othen, keep it to the TRACK.

you can scoff/laugh all you want until someone you know, hang out with, or love is killed by some dumb asshole who was racing on public streets.

• Founders

kaymo, I have to agree with Jordan on the first thing you said sounded kinda mean, harsh and just trying to get back at him. I do agree street racing is just plain retarded but c'mon everyone has done it when they were younger and stupid. Just something you got to realize is retarded and you need to save it for specialized roads (aka the track).

What I'm trying to get to, your are helpful but please don't write stuff with condescending values and intent to hurt someone, we're all family here and everyone deserves respect and kindness!

well i apologize for coming off that way, but i did not say it to "get back at him" his remarks may have started me on a rant, but they did not anger me. when someone says something silly without basis in reality, i tend to get sarcastic.

i do apologize for that, but i wont apologize for going off on anyone who says "i street race" or "im a street racer" because people get hurt or killed. not just the racers, but innocent bystanders. our families are out there driving. your grandmother, my grandmother. i take that seriously, as should he. and before anyone says well you dont live where i live----- you dont know where my family members live. they might live on the street you decide to race down.....

yeah we all have done stupid things. i was clocked at 104mph in my CRX and i was slowing down. stupid yes. but i was on a deserted highway far away from any major city, at 2am. and yeah, i was 19.

that being said, no we didnt ALL do it. just the dumb ones. thats why i said something. i was dumb once, and us dummies need to learnz our younger dummies so they dont make the same dumb mistake, and end up taking out a family of five. or my grandmother, who still drives at 84 years old.

killiger, if you are gonna risk someones life, make sure its ONLY your own. go find a deserted highway. move to arizona if you got the speed bug that bad they got miles and miles of un-patrolled highway. otherwise keep it to the track or keep it to yourself...

...because some of us have lost people they would have rather not lost...

</endrant>