Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

SPRINT 6's 1966 LEMANS 2DR HT

2018 August
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Shawn Flindall

New to the Forum!!

Hey!! I am new here and This is my 2008 Pontiac Wave/G3 Base model with Manual Tranny!!

Modifications include.. ChromesIntake CIA, Half-Back 2" exhaust with Apexi performance muffler, NGK Plugs and Wires, H&R Lowering springs, 16" Fast Rims, 205/45/16 Low Pro EverGreen tires, Tinted tails, RTX 8k hi/lo HID kit with RTX 6k pure white LED fog lights, Freeway DVD head unit, 4 x 6.5" Precision Acoustics Mids, 2 12" MTX JackHammer Subwoofers, 2000watt Kenwood Amplifier, Painted lower grille, Full window tint, Window Decals, and Carbon fiber roof wrap. Still more to come.. a work in progress!!

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:111]

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Welcome to the forums! I don't think I've seen a Pontiac version of the Aveo

You've done a ton to it already. Nice job. Welcome to the site.

Ah crap another Canuck. Welcome where are you from in Ontario?

Welcome.

I believe you're the first G3 owner on here. I've never seen a modded G3/Aveo before, I'll give you that. Even if it is just a Daewoo. :lol:

Welcome to FP Shawn.....and the insanity that comes with it. Sounds like you have done a great job tricking out your car already. We'd love to see more pictures when you get the chance to post more.

hey, welcome to FP!

Welcome! Did you get the optional A/C in your car or no cold air for you?

Holy wow, I've never seen one of those as a sedan. It looks good! Welcome to FP!