Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Opps! I forgot to tell you of the newest bird to enter the nest.

Well, we bought this car about 2 months ago, and it is a 2000 Fire Hawk, SLP #696. Rare rear bubble spoiler and rare interior color. Tan and black. This car is so awesome! I love it!

p4180138_zps49cf957c.jpg

image_1364500536872112_zps6c39a3e4.jpg

image_1364500536872092_zpsefba0c70.jpg

538764_4851928290991_1582713455_n_zpseb3

IMG_2332_zpse9f9f84b.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Love it! I didn't know that spoiler was rare... I see it all the time on the Formulas, unless that's a different one?

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

Ok, this picture is not my car. I would have taken a picture of mine, but it is at a car show right now with hubby. LOL As you can see by this picture, it is very different. This is what I have. Not many around.

And here is the Formy's or Trans Am's spoiler.

See the difference? ;)

images-1_zpsce2fd551.jpg

WS6Formula1019_zps872aed17.jpg

Huh. I don't think I've ever seen those then. Seeing them compared, I think I like the Formula spoilers better still haha.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.