Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Picked up more parts from inline today

That's it here.i am in an oil change joint right now with the wife's escape

Sent from my ouiji board using black magic

Made some calls and found my Ol EXHAUST guru buddy. I'm on the list. He still has his business machines in his garage. I've also stumbled into a very cool lil gadget. I'm currently having a Pontiac version made for me. When it is complete and the manufacturer has the die to reproduce the product. He will be able to sell them. When its complete, I'll broker us a group deal. EVERY PONTIAC fanatic here will want one. Ok two, maybe three. I had to order 4 of em to get things rolling and cannot wait to play with em. Will update when I know more. The mystery continues. LOL

Made some calls and found my Ol EXHAUST guru buddy. I'm on the list. He still has his business machines in his garage. I've also stumbled into a very cool lil gadget. I'm currently having a Pontiac version made for me. When it is complete and the manufacturer has the die to reproduce the product. He will be able to sell them. When its complete, I'll broker us a group deal. EVERY PONTIAC fanatic here will want one. Ok two, maybe three. I had to order 4 of em to get things rolling and cannot wait to play with em. Will update when I know more. The mystery continues. LOL

New exhaust for the Goat? Can't imagine the Sunbird needing one. What are you going to have him build for you? Anything fancy or elaborate?

What could this gadget be? You love teasing us, I can tell !!!!!!

I used the old Chevy motor exhaust from the race car days, to get er on the road. Dumps at the rearend. Smells bad if you idle in one spot too long. I LIVE for the smell, but it instantly makes the wife sick. The Sunbird won a Flowmaster contest and my choice was a set of 50 series Flows for the GTO, I also picked up a set of Chrome TA double dumps. I want them to dump before the rear tires, but have to go around the ladder bars then back to where I want the tips installed. This guy is the BEST exhaust bender in the business. He only works for a few old friends these days. You will be 1st in line for the gadget. I already have awesome idea's on how to use it for your ride. This product is available from another vendor who is rapidly expanding everyday. My supplier is small, but can beat the price by over 1/2. Maybe more depending on how many sold in our package deal. The mystery continues! LMAO

Had to replace the right rear brake light bulb (a 3157) on the Avalanche last night. My father-in-law told me it was out after leaving the boy's baseball game. So off to Auto Zone I went.

http://foreverpontiac.com/topic/3117-havocs-questions-post/?p=82273

I picked her up today. Shop was closed so I'll have to wait for my invoice to know exactly what he did. I know he fixed my parking brake and the caliper issue that caused the car to pull to the left

and JUSTA so you know, I was wearing the pink shirt that day hahaha

Okay so we changed the front suspension on the Fiero. I would rather have my testicles super glued to a cannon ball then fired into the back door of a gay bar then do that again.

Okay so we changed the front suspension on the Fiero. I would rather have my testicles super glued to a cannon ball then fired into the back door of a gay bar then do that again.

HAHAHA

I detailed the Phoenix for the 4th

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

• Founders

Going to take my 400hp freedom machine out for a drive!

:rofl:

That bad eh?

1053175_10200671023472633_427575297_o.jp

1039987_10200671003552135_47819566_o.jpg

Classics in the parade: Fairlane, Beatle, 78TA, 78 Phoenix, Charger R/T, C4 Corvette, two hotrodded Chevy trucks and two little European cars that I don't know lol.

:rofl:

That bad eh?

So this is how it actually went.

Disconnect the lower ball joint, sway bar end link, shock upper and lower bolts like every other car on the planet.

Lower the jack holding the lower control arm to release the spring tension like every other car that I have done.

Freakin spring does not even come out.

Drink coffee and swear.

Get a pry bar and wiggle the spring slowly to release it from the lower control arm. Spring flies out at half the speed of light and catches you in the shin. Swear alot.

Drink coffee and swear.

Paint new springs so they look really nice to go in the car.

Go to put the new springs in and realize that the springs when un-sprung are 6" longer then installed.

Drink coffee and swear

Force the new ones in multiple times and each time they come back out like a horse running outta the barn.

After 6 attempts and 2 hours drink coffee and swear.

Go to the internet.

Look at boobs.

Find instructions that you should have looked up 3 days ago and print them.

Look at boobs and drink coffee.

Go out compress the springs min 5" shorter then they were when fresh outta the box.

Wrap the bottom two thirds of coils with mechanics wire to maintain the compression.

Scratch the hell out of the springs.

Drink coffee and swear.

Place the springs easily into the pockets and raise the lower control arm.

10 min later drink coffee and swear.

Button everything up in 40 min drop the car down and celebrate victory.

Disconnect the lower ball joint, sway bar end link, shock upper and lower bolts like every other car on the planet.

Lower the jack holding the lower control arm to release the spring tension like every other car that I have done.

Drink coffee and swear.

Get a pry bar and wiggle the spring slowly to release it from the lower control arm. Spring flies out at half the speed of light and catches you in the shin. Swear alot.

Drink coffee and swear.

Go to put the new springs in and realize that the springs when un-sprung are 6" longer then installed.

Drink coffee and swear

Force the new ones in multiple times and each time they come back out like a horse running outta the barn.

Go to the internet.

Look at boobs.

Go out compress the springs min 5" shorter then they were when fresh outta the box.

Wrap the bottom two thirds of coils with mechanics wire to maintain the compression.

Drink coffee and swear.

Then drink coffee and swear

Drink coffee and swear.

Drink coffee and swear.

Drink coffee and swear

Go to the internet.

Look at boobs.

Drink coffee and swear.

The parts of this that I don't understand.....

1. Drinking that much coffee when did you take a leak? I don't know about you, but my bladder is good for about 24-36 oz max.

2. When the spring hit the shin, I get the cussing part. I am just wondering if you need stitches and if now you have a new scare that your woman can love?!

3. Why you haven't sent me the link to the boobs website yet? I thought we were friends.

I am good for about 3/4 of a pot before I gotta go. It was very sunny out so sweat happens.

No scar or cut but Ms Notallthere thinks that my skin at times is leather and not real skin.

For the boobs its just Playboy, and Hustler.