Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hot Rod Magazine Cover & Feature Car Reunion

Hot Rod Magazine gathers together over 300 classic cover and feature cars from their 65 year history, dating back to 1948. Clearly a once in a life time event. Very cool video. Even a cool flathead Pontiac powered lakester!

At the Detroit Autorama, notallthere and I said that Linda Vaughan and Courtney Hansen are starting to look like each other. You be the judge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFKtlu-zL-w&feature=youtu.be

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Agreed. At Autorama, notallthere and I think Courtney was started to catch some of Linda's crows feet. Also, she was not as platinum blonde as she appears on Powerblock.

There are some many covers of Hot Rod I remember. One that I still vividly remember was the Tom "The Mongoose" McEwen Hot Wheels truck and funny car. I rremember that cover and the Popular Hot Rodding cover of the Snake doing a fiery burnout. It was in the days of the Hot Wheels sponsorship. I had both Hot Wheels cars and the drag set with the parachutes. I still have the cars somewhere. I also have a Hot Wheels Special Edition both an accurate 1:64 scale and 1:18 scale of each car. Very cool.

I got to meet Prudhomme in 2002 at the GM Tech Center in Warren MI by accident. I was there for a meeting and at the time he was the car owner for Larry Dixon's top fuel dragster. It was a great experience.

So you can say that there are some icon cars from the days of Hot Rod Magazine that influenced me as a kid for sure.