Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bambamm's 2006 G6

as far as filling the gap here is an idea for you. Get some upholstery foam cut it to shape make a backing the same shape then staple the desired material to the backing. That shouldent be hard at all.

foam.gif

20mm.jpg

hclvr233_1i_lg.jpg

Dont get me wrong the tan seatbelts dont look bad at all it was just a thought.

Maybe I can get Guiness and Bass to sponsor my car???? Black and Tan

:agreed::D:D

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Idea, we've got a ton of that stuff out in the shop, and it's very rugged, too...... Thanks!!!!!

NP :agreed:

Also you can cut it, shape it and contor it so the edges are rounded off. So you dont have square edges and there rounded off like the seats. Great stuff for stuff like this!!!

black seats and tan everything else combo FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the idea of going with black seats but wait til you have everything imo cuz that looks tacky, but then again i am very picky

• 3 weeks later...

4/6/2010: New GhettoPlumbersFabulous Front Pipe Upgrade

2010-04-06%2006.25.29.jpg

2010-04-06%2006.25.20.jpg

This is only temporary till I get the CRABS FPU!

The barcode adds a little flavor, you think??

The top of the engine isn't that much to look at, so yeah, the engine cover has a very distinctive job.

The top of the engine isn't that much to look at, so yeah, the engine cover has a very distinctive job.

I dunno, I see the LX9 UIM as a blank canvas. Lots you can do with it, it'll take paint easier than plastic. Just sayin'...

• 4 weeks later...

New Black Floor Matts, couldn't have come any better, too! My carpet on the driver side is getting really worn!

2010-04-29%2015.05.32.jpg

2010-04-29%2015.05.58.jpg

2010-04-29%2015.06.09.jpg

2010-04-29%2015.05.45.jpg

CRAB FPU being paid for tomorrow! Can't wait to show a clean engine bay with some shiney stuff under the hood!

looks good but what happen to the net on the back of the front pass seat?

looks good but what happen to the net on the back of the front pass seat?

It came to me that way, so I've gotta get something to cover it, nothing a little plastic can't cover!

do you still have your onld seats??? If so swap the nets of them onto the black seats and too boot youll push your black and tan theam even further. :welcomeFP:

I didn't even thing about that! Thanks! I'll get that done! some super glue and I'm done

I didn't even thing about that! Thanks! I'll get that done! some super glue and I'm done

why super glue do you plan on breaking anything? im sure its some clips and maybe a screw or two.

Those things dont come out too easily. I ripped out the passenger side one, and I've got the backs to the previous seats I'm picking up tomorrow or sunday.

So glu is the best way to make them stay.

Items I know you'll all appreciate today!

Paying for Front Pipe Upgrade here when I get back from the bank! Thanks Robert!

Got Marvelous Window Tinting coming in today to the shop to perform WINDOW TINTING! I did search for a while, found this guy has 5Star reveiws....He's the only one that actually answered his phone, too! Reviews from Yelp.com