Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Bambamm's 2006 G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

How much you paying for the tint and what's his warranty like?

Those are the best things to look for in tinting. I got my car tinted plus strip for about $100 and lifetime warranty plus great customer service and a fantastic job. Others around here wanted $150 and up and they had like a 3 month warranty which I thought was retarded, its tint it'll last fuckin 3 months even if a monkey puts it on <_<

more pics. and what percent tint? and legal amount up front? or none?

I got it done for $200, but I called the guy and asked him to come out late in the day on a friday, and he said ok, but he's normal charge is 150, but if I want it done, yesterday Friday the 30th, then he'd have to ad on 50, so I said ok, and it's done

5% all the rears and no front windshield. The guy also does vinyl, too, so I'm gonna look into headlamp lids and some other items, to be figured out when the time comes.

ok. "no front windshield" meaning the sun strip piece? and how about the front side windows?

happy saturday to you too Bammer!

ok so I have to be 100% honest bud I had my douts on a modded gold/tan G6 or anyother car of that color. I have never been a fan of tan/gold cars that color always reminds me of old man cars. lol But your car has come a long way in a short time!!! I would totaly rock that car even thou its gold/tan and has two too many doors. :slap: Still not a fan of the color but you make me love yours. So bravo great job on the car so far and keep it up.

please take no offence I mean this all as a big :slap::cheers::slap:

happy saturday to you too Bammer!

ok so I have to be 100% honest bud I had my douts on a modded gold/tan G6 or anyother car of that color. I have never been a fan of tan/gold cars that color always reminds me of old man cars. lol But your car has come a long way in a short time!!! I would totaly rock that car even thou its gold/tan and has two too many doors. :lol2: Still not a fan of the color but you make me love yours. So bravo great job on the car so far and keep it up.

please take no offence I mean this all as a big :blink::):lol2:

None Taken and thanks to everyone! Appreciate the kind words from everyone.

:) and it wasn't even the car stereo that was playing.

So I've been sober for 2 weeks now, and I'll tell you this, waking up at 7am on a saturday and taking care of my car hasn't felt this good in a while.

:) and it wasn't even the car stereo that was playing.

So I've been sober for 2 weeks now, and I'll tell you this, waking up at 7am on a saturday and taking care of my car hasn't felt this good in a while.

haha I know it wasn't your car, the closer you got to the building the louder it got.

SOBER FOR 2 WEEKS!? You might want to get checked...

haha I know it wasn't your car, the closer you got to the building the louder it got.

SOBER FOR 2 WEEKS!? You might want to get checked...

I don't even drink and I agree. :)

Im sailing with the captain and he is lol'ing at you bammer! :)

6 is lookin good Bam!!!! :cheers:

When I heard the music and how it sounded low and then higher as he got to the front, I was like :lol2: no Bammer didnt put front end speakers and didnt tell anyone about it!?!?! Wait.... you didn't riiiiiiight????

Naw, I didn't get forward firing speakers put into the bumper.

I did however, get this app for my phone, and I'll tell you what, it's phuckin awesome!

Police Scanner for Your Droid Phone <-----Clicky there, it's a linky!

Arrgh, I can't see the pics at work! I'll have to check it out when I get home and believe that I will, after all these comments.

So I took a friends advice and changed out the webbing on the back of the seats.

2010-05-03%2014.48.12.jpg

Yep, it's a rough draft, but it's done, used screws to anchor the covers for each web and sharpie'd each.

So I took a friends advice and changed out the webbing on the back of the seats.

2010-05-03%2014.48.12.jpg

Yep, it's a rough draft, but it's done, used screws to anchor the covers for each web and sharpie'd each.

looks much better and im glad I could help. :blink:

however what I ment but did not say was just change out the nets. I think it may look better with the black "U" if possible. Dont get me wrong still looks good and a 100% better that what was or wasent there.

however what I ment but did not say was just change out the nets. I think it may look better with the black "U" if possible. Dont get me wrong still looks good and a 100% better that what was or wasent there.

Too late, the black one on the passenger side and driver side broke when taking them off.

Worth the wait...Seeing all that Black and Gold on a Pontiac is just how its supposed to be! Love the wheels! The red interior lighting accents are perfect. Gotta match the stock interior colors pretty well.

ooo well still looks great and goes well with your black and tan theam. Another suggestion pick up some tan touch up paint and paint the screw head.