Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pontiac to come back in Q2 2016

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

You're a terrible human being......

I was scrolling through facebook when i saw the post so I opened it in a separate tab and I was getting excited to read it when I was done scrolling but I came across numerous april fools jokes and I grew depressed before even switching over to that tab.. It was a terrible thing to do. -1 for you

lets kick him out so i can be your leader. :D

Wait lets not get ahead of ourselves. Yes kick him out but we could have other choices like, Mariachi, Chaos, Havoc, Autobot Grand Am Edition

and i can replace Ringo.

There can only be 1 Ringo!

Your right, so why would you think Ghost would change his name?? :P

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

He has talent. He's rich. He would not be wasting his time blogging with the likes of us. Also do you know if you are an MBE or not? Finally, I don't think you are married to Barbara Bach.

• Founders

He has talent. He's rich. He would not be wasting his time blogging with the likes of us. Also do you know if you are an MBE or not? Finally, I don't think you are married to Barbara Bach.

:lol: Who says I don't have that and like mingling with you American lads?

Because Ringo never went to FGCU and if I recall from a different post how you were cheering for FGCU in the basketball tournaments because it was one of your old alma matters. The real Ringo doesn't even have an honorary degree from FGCU either. I checked. Ha! :Pedobear:

• Founders

Who said I didn't go to FGCU? Performing and earning millions of dollars was not enough, I needed my masters in Software Engineering :rofl:

Who said I didn't go to FGCU? Performing and earning millions of dollars was not enough, I needed my masters in Software Engineering :rofl:

And you know that can't be bad...yea yea yea :lol2:

Sorry Buckwheat - you ain't among the famous FGCU alumni. Oohtay?

"I'm a loser

I'm a loser
And I'm not what I appear to be...." :lol2: