Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS Video: McLaren MP4-12C Spider, Rhys Millen hit slopes with X-Games snowboarder Chanelle Sladics

Ringo64

• Founders

Filed under: Convertible, Performance, Marketing/Advertising, Videos, Luxury, McLaren

mclarenmp4-12cmillensladics.jpg

What if you could use the McLaren MP4-12C Spider as a lift chair to the top of Loveland Pass in Colorado, 11,900 feet above salty sea level? And what if you had Rhys Millen to drive that lift chair and your job was to race him back down? Complaints? Anyone? Bueller?

That was the setup for snowboarder Chanelle Sladics when McLaren wanted to hit a high note while showcasing the 12C Spider before it's North American sales debut and its Winter driving mode to help drivers drift - or perhaps just drive - in sketchy conditions.

You can watch how both make it downhill in the video below.

Continue reading McLaren MP4-12C Spider, Rhys Millen hit slopes with X-Games snowboarder Chanelle Sladics

McLaren MP4-12C Spider, Rhys Millen hit slopes with X-Games snowboarder Chanelle Sladics originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 30 Mar 2013 19:03:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
autoblog?i=kD-RTERAny4:6yBParsah_4:wF9xT autoblog?i=kD-RTERAny4:6yBParsah_4:V_sGL
kD-RTERAny4

/>http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/kD-RTERAny4/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I see that Rhys had what I call good weather driving at Loveland Pass. I've had seriously treacherous weather every time I've driven Loveland Pass, Monarch Pass, and Rabbit Ear's Pass in Colorado. It's often dark, its snowing like hell, its slippery, only Vail Pass seems to be decent for me.

Still I love the powder that Chanelle was kicking up too! However, I suspect that the ski resort where she did the little trick was Keystone Moutain Resort, since it is just a little ways away from Loveland Pass - on Loveland Pass Road - aka U.S. 6.