Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2014 Chevy Camaro Redesign

Ringo64

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

i see they are sticking with the shaped brick. the whole thing looks like a brick with the corners rounded over.

Its a mid generation design refresh, not a whole new generation. You're not gonna see a drastic change like that ;). Plus boxy is a muscle car

I kinda like that. But I'm only giving it a kinda lol I don't want to be painted into a box one way or the other!!!

I agree the tails are still not very good. Still not liking those, but they're a little better at least.

those guys back there ruined your shot. and what the hell is up with that splitter? a bit too big IMO. front bumper looks good tho. but that hood vent is too small.

The white one was wicked weird. It had that front lip below. The red one is an RS. The grill is skinnier than the last Camaro. I didn't get any shots of the rear (idk why lol) but the taillights are a step in a new and better direction in my opinion. The interior, in terms of space, didn't feel much different.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Guy these images do it no justice. You have to see it in person. I'm telling you its 1000x better lol

581413_10200184759836346_1865145824_n.jp

299111_10200184840198355_766533287_n.jpg

Love the "got pontiac ?" T-shirt Havoc ! Nice touch!

I imagine no one from the GM display noticed or commented either.

Actually the ladies showcasing the Spark, Sonic, and Cruze loved it. One of the Camaro guys was like "I wish we could make a firebird :(" haha

When I was checking out the SS a few guests said they wish it was a G8

I find the SS boring. At first glance i saw the front and thought i was looking at the Impala.... And i wasn't the only one.... No joke lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Glad to know some other people want Pontiac back besides us so called Pontiac "enthusiasts" that won't let the brand go.

I know what you mean about the Impala. notallthere and I saw the new Impala at the Detroit Autorama. At first I thought it was the SS. I am glad the Zeta platform coming is back besides the Camaro, I guess. I think I will be more interested in the Buick versions, the T-Type, Grand National and GNX versions in 2015. Perhaps then we will start getting some decent RWD cars out of GM for a change. I just hope they figure out how to make them more affordable - like Chrysler has with the Charger and 300.