Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New guy from Detroit MI

Hey guys. I'm really into W-body cars. I have owned a few and currently own two.

First since this a Pontiac forum. Here is my 1991 Grand Prix GT.

84BACFE8-9D9F-4A59-8824-98718BF090DE-762

514FBA6F-08DE-4FF9-A9DE-BDC2DEC006C5-762

E4B6AAB2-A6DD-4385-9035-1A20A46B42DF-762

FB030392-70D7-4E3D-9F40-E4828FECDDF8-762

2D3C2373-C79B-43CD-AD70-A2A68B0A2EE6-205

39DE275E-ED9D-4B80-B79B-1B55380FE7A8-294

Here is my baby a 94 Cutlass Supreme.

CS10.png

1DCC09E4-BF43-42A8-9E28-A134DCD5853A-657

Last, I have a 2010 VW CC that I have modded a wee bit and it makes around 300whp.

CBE03F3A-A6B1-4396-821B-89CC2351EDAF-605

825AEA3C-EB12-4C2E-8FE4-439CBDB92C49-605

It's my daily driver...

287CBF61-369E-406A-AC5C-077A5B8D3073-726

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. We have now a few people from the Michigan area. No matter what everyone else says they are pretty good guys.

Nice rides.

That is a very very pretty GP! Always loved that body style, and didn't even realize you could get that many buttons on the steering wheel, I think I'm in lust........love.. lol

Welcome to FP and the madness! Nice looking W-bodies. I like the Cutlass convertible to boot. You are in good company with Forum members here in Michigan. Me, JUSTA6, indymanjoe are all live here in SE Michigan. notallthere lives in Sarnia, So you have some Pontiac breathren nearby for local swap meets and get togethers and most importantly - Woodward !

Interesting that you should be woodward up. I always go every year and typically am by myself. It'd be awesome if I could meet up with some local guys who have the same taste in cars that I do.

Nates91GT, on 18 Mar 2013 - 17:35, said:

Interesting that you should be woodward up. I always go every year and typically am by myself. It'd be awesome if I could meet up with some local guys who have the same taste in cars that I do.

Have you ever attended the Widetracker All Pontiac Dustoff? If not make plans in June to attend with us. I'm not a widetracker member, but this has been a must attend show for me for 25yrs. Frosty is a member and will get the show info out.

I will post the Dustoff info in the events section a little later this year. JUSTA6 is right, I am a member of the Michigan Widetrackers chapter of the Pontiac-Oakland Club International (POCI). The Dustoff is all Pontiac, Oakland, and GMC event. I have attached the link to registration flier. The show is Saturday, June 8, 2013 at the Springfield Oaks County Park in Davisburg. $15.00 pre-registration fee for your car or $20 the day of the show.

http://www.widetrackers.com/2013%20WT%20Dustoff.pdf

As for Woodward, 4 of us FP members got together with the Widetrackers at the Oakland Press lot on M-59 (Huron St) and the south bound loop of Woodward (Widetrack Blvd) in Pontiac this past summer. It is me, JUSTA6, notallthere, and Professor in the photo. Of course, no one else has yet figured out who is who in that picture either. In this picture, we are standing in front of my Lemans convertible. JUSTA6 drove his GTO down but it is not in this photograph.

100_2566.jpg

This is what I feel. Notallthere is the goofy bastard on the left. Frosty is the one holding the chief head, and Justa is the midget cowbow.

So close yet so far away there scooter.

Anyways if you stop by the cruise bring an appetite.

This is what I feel. Notallthere is the goofy bastard on the left. Frosty is the one holding the chief head, and Justa is the midget cowbow.

I think the goof bastard on the left should take offense to that. Come to think of it, I think we are all goofy bastards - not just the ones in the photograph either.

Oooookayyyyyyy.... Welcome! I'm a W-body fan too- it's been a tossup whether the old Pontiacs, Oldses or Buicks wind my watch.. I guess it depends which one pops into view at the time, mostly..

Also nuts about old Caddies too, come to think of it..

I....think...I .....need.....help.... ;-)

Frosty, on 19 Mar 2013 - 21:34, said:

I think the goof bastard on the left should take offense to that. Come to think of it, I think we are all goofy bastards - not just the ones in the photograph either.

We are all smiling soooo big because Havoc wasn't there.

oldcarguy99, on 20 Mar 2013 - 00:10, said:

Oooookayyyyyyy.... Welcome! I'm a W-body fan too- it's been a tossup whether the old Pontiacs, Oldses or Buicks wind my watch.. I guess it depends which one pops into view at the time, mostly..

Also nuts about old Caddies too, come to think of it..

I....think...I .....need.....help.... ;-)

You need to hang with us @ Woodward this year. Your favorite car changes every 5 minutes or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Tell us more about. You might want to post something about this W-body meet in the regional meet section too.