Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What is/are the best road(s) you've driven your Pontiac on?

Despite being a car guy, I can't say I watch any races very often. At one point, I would have been more interested in driving race cars than watching from the sidelines, but the condition of my spine the last few years would make that an uncomfortable task. Even if I could afford to race locally, I doubt I have the endurance for it now. I've maintained an old PS2 with Nascar Thunder 2004, Gran Turismo 1 and 2, and Need for Speed Underground for when I really need to get that urge out of my system in some form.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Despite being a car guy, I can't say I watch any races very often.

With you on that one, it's kind of like Golf for me. I love playing Golf and being there to see others play but watching it on TV is booooooring. I'll watch F1 and different things throughout the year when they're on but I won't really make a point to sit down and watch the whole thing. I love though being at the track or driving around in my G6 and Camaro :D

I hate being a geographic kill joy and/or perfectionist, but Route 66 doesn't go into Vegas. I've driven most of Historic Route 66 from Williams AZ to Needles CA. You have to take either US-95 from Needles to Vegas or US-93 between Vegas and Kingman AZ (over Hoover Dam) in order to pick up Route 66. I grant you, it is still great driving.

:lol:

Yeah yeah, I drove on it from Cali to wherever I had to change to get to Vegas. I suppose I could have been more descriptive...

Tell us about Route 20 Havoc. What makes it great? Any particular sections? Photographs are good too (if you have any).

Indy :)

16C_1889_zpsda88b545.jpg

I love the drive up to my family's cabin on Lake Huron in the upper peninsula. Gorgeous, peaceful, perfect. There are several fantastic back country roads past the farms just outside of town here in Stevens Point. I drove Xena up highway one in California three summers ago, which was a blast.

IMG_0768_zps0c910904.jpg

Indy :)

16C_1889_zpsda88b545.jpg

...I drove Xena up highway one in California three summers ago, which was a blast.

nice pic! and driving thru Cali again?