Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm back with a WS6.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

TransAmClearTailLights.jpg

So there is only suppose to be 15 sets of these clear tails made. They are the ONLY tail lights made for the 4th gen Fbody.

They don't make clear 3rd brake lights. They made LED 3rd brake lights, but they are hard to find now. I will be using LED's in the tails themselves.

Just wanted to show off todays work. Wilwood 6 piston superlite kit with C6 wheels.

8ovMMov.png

bCqesAU.png

QsWun1U.png

a3xoTiF.png

Have to order new spacers for the front. The wheels did not clear the brakes. So I bought a universal 5/16" adapter and it cleared. Don't worry, car won't be getting any miles on it until the proper spacers are on. I'll be doing some research on the proper way to do it, so all advice welcome on properly spacing the wheels. The brakes need to be bled again. But there she is.

Also started taking the trim off yesterday, but my 3M wheels showed up today. So next time you see the car and I can take some decent pictures, It won't have the side trim. Next step for the car is to have the paint corrected followed by lowering the car and having the right exhaust sag issue addressed.

There are no aftermarket tail lights for the 93-02 trans am. The clear ones are the first and only ones to be made. With the VERY limited production, I had to buy a set.

Thinking about a 1.5" spacer for the rear and a 1.25" spacer for the front. It will leave about 3/8" of an inch gap when the front wheels are fully turned in. Cutting it so damn close, but I think it would work. Sucks that no one has this wheel/brake combo....Or is it awesome :)