Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm back with a WS6.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Yeah she has quite the perky ass on her, doesn't she.

I'll take some better interior photos and underhood during my break this morning. As well as better pictures of the interior. :)

Nice car. I'll bet the thing pulls like crazy.

I had a 1995 Formula with an LT-1 and had the same problem with the windows going up slow or not at all.

I replaced one motor only to find out that the counter balance spring on the regulator was unspring. The new regs use a different design than the original and do a better job of placing the window in the up position and retaining the CB spring.

Another common issues in these cars is an ABS light. If you have this light the most common cause is the front hub bearings. I recommend you replace the hubs when you do the tires. PS make sure the hubs have american bearings the Chineese ones are garbage.

I'll take a look at the hubs when I put the new tires on it. I think the previous owner said something bout the hubs, I'll see if he replaced them.

I am definitely being careful with car. I went to get get temp tags this morning. While leaving, I broke the tires loose going into traffic because I was tired of waiting. She definitely has power still.

Here are some pictues.

****ty ass planet audio unit, I despise this thing.

aGwkWa4.jpg

Rear leathers, in great shape.

jQiImEN.jpg

Rear plastics, again in good shape.

d9fWe8Y.jpg

Had some kid over an ls1 board tell me it was a v6 with ws6 appearance. Dip****.

34IxSx8.jpg

TcRkd5u.jpg

And the original window sticker. Going to get this thing laminated to keep it in good shape.

iNEofuY.jpg

Dude that is a v-6 with a ws6 appearance package. Don't act like you've owned one as long as I have and know more then me even though your standing right there in front of it.....

WHERE ARE THE HEATER VIDS??? I WANT A SMOKE SHOW

I was going to say something else but I forgot :(

Dude that is a v-6 with a ws6 appearance package. Don't act like you've owned one as long as I have and know more then me even though your standing right there in front of it.....

WHERE ARE THE HEATER VIDS??? I WANT A SMOKE SHOW

I was going to say something else but I forgot :(

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I'm not entirely sure what is going through that guys head. Probably just try piss me off. Found a set of Eagle 077's, honestly thinking of picking them up 18"s of course.

You weren't kidding about the leather being in good shape.

Nice pick up man.

Yeah it is lol. Thank you sir.

I would never buy a black car, but that looks great! Good thing you got it from a detailer. :lol2:

Funny thing, second owner until november 2011, owned a carwash lol. Black cars suck, never clean. But when they are clean, damn the are pretty. Plus I couldn't find a clean ws6 with an m6 to save my life.

7Ltcv5t.jpg

FACB4B27-6377-4571-819C-4711D2FCDAE3-794

My thoughts exactly. Dat ass

Goddamn I absolutely love the rear end of this Firebirds/Trans Ams. AHHHHH

Also, I think white cars are the worst to maintain. My Phoenix looks good on a bad day and the GP always looks like shit. Hell it only didn't look like shit when I detailed it for prom last year, but five minutes into driving it took on dirt and grime like a magnet. I see everything on the GP and when I wash her it doesn't give the same satisfaction as the Phoenix

• Founders

Only 1 of the cars I've owned in my life has not been black. I would kill for another color just like my Monte's blue but that's beside the point of now. The G6 gets washed once every 3 weeks then the Camaro gets washed once every 2 weeks or there about. The G6 gets driven 150+ miles a week and sits outside all the time, only looks bad during the summer months when it rains every day. The Camaro is usually spotless :lol:

I think white is pretty easy to maintain, in my experiences. My silver honda is the easiest, can't see how dirty it is unless you feel it or see the tinted windows.

I'll be taking the car to get washed and hopefully a few pictures tonight. She is my date for this evening.

That mocha color Ford used in the 90s was nearly impossible to tell if it was dirty, that was an awesome color. The silver is pretty tough to tell too, I rarely wash my car lol

Hey, its a midlife crisis mobile right?

Well today was the first time I was able to really go over the car with a bright and sunny day. I've found a few areas in the paint that need a little attention, but absolutely nothing to get upset about.

So, after my inspection, the guy pulls my car around and I get called to the counter. The guy take another car in the bay while I wait for another guy. He tells me my car failed safety due to one of my high beams is out. WELL PUT A NEW BULB IN!!!!! Well no I have to wait until tomorrow so I can get the car to pass. What an ass.

Hey, its a midlife crisis mobile right?

Well today was the first time I was able to really go over the car with a bright and sunny day. I've found a few areas in the paint that need a little attention, but absolutely nothing to get upset about.

So, after my inspection, the guy pulls my car around and I get called to the counter. The guy take another car in the bay while I wait for another guy. He tells me my car failed safety due to one of my high beams is out. WELL PUT A NEW BULB IN!!!!! Well no I have to wait until tomorrow so I can get the car to pass. What an ass.

Wait really? They didn't replace it on the spot? My local place did for my GP when I got it inspected last May. What a load of crap, I hate people like that. Thats why you get it inspected at a place where the guy is a freakin motorhead and not a frathouse pussy lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Was able to find my favorite headunit. An alpine CDA-9856 w/sync cable. Finally found one in good shape. These are rock solid units and I can't wait to get it in the car. More updates later this week.

CuZtblZ.jpg