Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm back with a WS6.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

heaters=burnouts

Never heard that term used before. In time young grass hoppa.

Got that heap of **** out of the dash. And put the new one in. Just need to get a trim ring and I'll be even happier.

Ripped out this heap of **** wiring.

pRyznBI.jpg

1wugSyV.jpg

zYSO4Zr.jpg

Need to figure out a gremlin with the monsoon system. I'm not sure if the mids are blown or if they aren't connected. I have a set of 6.5s picked out. Just need to know if I should buy them first.

• 3 weeks later...

Took the car for a bath after I replaced the turnsignal housing. After that, I went to the gym and obviously the car was dirty by the time I was finished. But here are some pics lol

8Tj0faW.jpg

Sj3jVPn.jpg

YCUnUlY.jpg

HbY373O.jpg

7oqP4PQ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

from the article.. flipping a car onto it's roof will pretty much make any car a total loss. could probably salvage the drivetrain but the rest yeah it's kinda broke..

Judging by the pictures, the Pontiac’s a total loss

You have to respect what these cars can do. They are big, heavy and fast. They will walk away from you easily if you don't know what you are doing. I have no remorse for that dipshit.