Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm back with a WS6.

Put the spacers on.

Rear before, went from 1.25":
niHmm1m.png

Front before, went from universal .375":
sgaC16Q.png

Gap before, barely a finger:
lPxUYAS.png

Rear after, 1.5":
Bi9RVIA.png

Front after, 1.25":
1xgVZPF.png

Gap after, whole hand:
1KBDRAI.png

Now I REALLY need the 4x4 delete.

wY64h8M.png

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm going to get in my driveway and see how the car clears the entrance. But I'm thinking about 1.25-1.5". It would remove enough gap and allow me to get around this down with terrible roads.

Or atleast I hope. lol

Now those heaters will look proper.... FUKCING PLEASE ME GOD DAMNIT

It's fun watching you squirm. I don't have many people around with the car, as I travel to see them. So no one to take pictures. In time sir.

But here is an update with the lenses.

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

They are still at the vinyl shop. 6LE is having a bitch of a time finding someone to properly do the honeycomb vinyl. This guy finially stepped up and has been doing good work. Those aren't the finished product just yet. I'm still trying to find another set of tail lights so I can rip those apart, and not mine. But people keep throwing theirs away (with broken lenses) before I can buy them. Since the housings will be clear and the OEM housings are silver, I think I'm going to some custom painting in my housings. Maybe black so it gives it a really aggressive and unique look with the clear lenses with red LED bulbs. I think it could be extremely cool if done right.

They are still at the vinyl shop. 6LE is having a bitch of a time finding someone to properly do the honeycomb vinyl. This guy finially stepped up and has been doing good work. Those aren't the finished product just yet. I'm still trying to find another set of tail lights so I can rip those apart, and not mine. But people keep throwing theirs away (with broken lenses) before I can buy them. Since the housings will be clear and the OEM housings are silver, I think I'm going to some custom painting in my housings. Maybe black so it gives it a really aggressive and unique look with the clear lenses with red LED bulbs. I think it could be extremely cool if done right.

I agree it could look great but can the LED pattern be spread enough to not look retarded?

I agree it could look great but can the LED pattern be spread enough to not look retarded?

To be determined. No one knows just yet. 6LE should have a set completed this weekend and we will see. I found some really nice bulbs at superbrightleds.com that I would probably go with. We shall find out soon.

that sounds like a cool idea. try to get them as glossy as possible tho. that way the light reflects better. how about black chrome? whats your bulb size?

• 2 weeks later...

that sounds like a cool idea. try to get them as glossy as possible tho. that way the light reflects better. how about black chrome? whats your bulb size?

I'm going to take my time with them and make sure they are done right.

Third Brake Light: 921

Brake/Turn Light: 3057

Outer Brake Light: 194

These are going in tomorrow.

vhabxhw.png

I'm going to take my time with them and make sure they are done right.

Third Brake Light: 921

Brake/Turn Light: 3057

Outer Brake Light: 194

These are going in tomorrow.

vhabxhw.png

Doing heaters in the garage probably isn't a good idea sam..

Doing heaters in the garage probably isn't a good idea sam..

I think it's a great idea. I don't own this property. It's only my deposit. lol

have you looked into the COB or CREE LEDs? jus another option since you thought about LEDs.

I actually haven't. I"ve only looked at superbrightleds so far. I'm going to wait to buy the LEDs until the lenses come in. But I'll definitely take a look.

That is a set that has been completed. They are about to install them on a set of housings with LEDs from Superbrightleds.com. Once those are completed, tested and approved. They will finish the remaining orders and ship them. :naughty:

They definitely need to be darker housings. We shall see what the final products look like as a set. But that is one lens finished.

IfI0Rke.jpg