Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

emily.todd's Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GA_Girl2002

haha, he knows he likes the attention Em!

& pft, all of the guys i have been with (is it saying something that the past 3 guys ive dated/seen-drive a G6) hah. anyways, they were/still are obessed with their cars & personally i like the neons, but i was gna say what mtzvibe did..

few guys up here have a group of srt4's-awsome car.

hahah i know he lets me take random pictures of him any other time so ohe well haha.

he likes his car swo thats all that matters..i dont have to like it you all dont have to like it but he does so i dont care.

hahah i know he lets me take random pictures of him any other time so ohe well haha.

he likes his car swo thats all that matters..i dont have to like it you all dont have to like it but he does so i dont care.

:lol2: just as long as he is happy, thats all that should matter to him. :lol2:

exactly, if he likes it then thats what means the most to me. yeah he spends a lot of time on his cars but thats what he likes doing and i respect that =]

exactly, if he likes it then thats what means the most to me. yeah he spends a lot of time on his cars but thats what he likes doing and i respect that =]

hey... my car club was just called "rice" on another thread but i like it so no offense taken. its just everyone's opinions so no hard feelings taken. :) some will not like it and some will. thats the beauty of why all of us are NOT the same.

Guest GA_Girl2002

i still think, you can make ALMOST, not all, but many cars look good if you do the right thing to them! i almost bought a neon actually.... then looked at a dodge stratus r/t coupe & then a g6 & then went back to wanting my GA haha.

Agreed.. i like what hes done to his neon =] just simple but means the world to him..i will be posting pics of my debadging today in a second

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

proven fact..girls can mod their cars too =]

I just noticed something funny, your sig is summer time and you avatar is snowy. :lol2:

way to have the two opposite seasons going on! :lol2:

:EDIT:

the debadging looks great! :)

thats next haha just hast to get warm enought for paint to dry and then they are getting tinted =] n then or cars will be like twins haha

and jedi i should probally fix that hahah i never noticed that till now =p you should make me an avatar to match my sig =]

Guest GA_Girl2002

lol except mine doesnt have the decals, but my calipers are being painted soon :) & my mom is ordering the ram air hood so not identical twins but close enough!

well someones luckky! haha i wish my mom would just order my sc/t kit and say dont worry about paying me back haha..i am gonna paint my calipers purple and my engine purple sometime soon ha gotta order the paint

Guest GA_Girl2002

haha, yea right-my mom isnt just ordering it for the hell of it.

plus i have to wait until after prom, but its for my college graduation stuff :)

ahh i see.. i think my mom is getting me some new stuff for my car for me for my birthday and i am asking everyone for money for my birthday so i can use it for my car =p

ahh i see.. i think my mom is getting me some new stuff for my car for me for my birthday and i am asking everyone for money for my birthday so i can use it for my car =p

Good thinking!!! :willy_nilly: