Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2009 45th Anniversary Pony

The01Cav

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Here are a couple shots I took of the mustang today, I wish I actually had a decent camera instead of a point and shoot, but it does the job...

IMG_4766_zps0cc35cc8.jpg

IMG_4767_zps8efda942.jpg

IMG_4770_zps49890a04.jpg

IMG_4773_zps893d1987.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Plasti dip the "rear valence" between the tips there black. Would round it out very nicely. Looks good

I agree. Black would improve it further, but as it is it looks great.

• 4 months later...

Thanks everyone, Well I have installed a JLT air intake with a SCT 93 Octane tune. The car now runs 14.50's in the 1/4 with the heavy 20" rims on it. I have a set of short tube headers sitting in the garage waiting to go on as well as a 70mm throttlebody made by BBK. I decided that i'm just going to stay n/a with it and just do bolt ons. I figure all bolt ons and gears should get me in the 13's and that would be fine with me for a v6 Mustang.

This is also no longer my daily driver as I bought a 02 Ford ZX2 to beat around it. The GXP is no longer with us as it was traded in for a Pontiac G8 V6.

Yeah not bad when it's basically at stock GXP territory which is a lot faster than a 3.5 lol. But yeah it is a Slostang or Shitstang....

Ditch the boat anchor wheels for some lightweight 18"s and go autocrossing!

Well, why? He's clearly using it for the strip lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

That was more less just some boredom so I took it to see what it would run which was a best of 14.50's so I'm good with that for now on a stock 3.31 open rear. Hoping it picks up a decent amount with 4.10 and a posi.

• 2 weeks later...
I installed a new Flowmaster Force II Catback which uses 60 Series mufflers on the mustang on thursday Oct 31, it took a little bit of adjusting on the hanger rods to get the fitment where I was happy with it. I still have yet to get the headers on the car though lol....

10701236113_346aa260f1_b.jpg

• 3 months later...