Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The 2013 Forever Pontiac Member's Calendar is here!

• Founders

The 2013 Forever Pontiac Member's Calendar is here! To purchase click the link below. It's a great gift for yourself or that special Pontiac enthusiast in your life ;)

Purchase the calendar: http://www.cafepress.com/foreverpontiac1.747274817

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On the day you announced the winners of the calendar I sent you a high resolution photo. I have it in my outbox. I just emailed it again but it's probably too late. I apologize that I'm busy and don't make it on this website very often so I had no idea it hadn't gone through.

Just bought mine, once again a gift to my father. He loves these calenders because he uses them for work and they are large enought to actually write things in the spaces.

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine Monday. Size matters! LOL

BTW - I showed my copy to notallthere and Mrs. notallthere at the Widetracker's meeting last Saturday. Bruce B. was also there. He recognized both your cars tool.

BTW - I showed my copy to notallthere and Mrs. notallthere at the Widetracker's meeting last Saturday. Bruce B. was also there. He recognized both your cars tool.

I've known Bruce for many years and play volleyball with him weekly. His 67 Firebird is up for sale and he's going wholehog on the 39's and Justa got a coupe to play with. LOL

I've known Bruce for many years and play volleyball with him weekly.

Old people play Volleyball? I always thought it was reserved for the Olympics and highschool gym class :rolleyes::P

Old people play Volleyball? I always thought it was reserved for the Olympics and highschool gym class :rolleyes::P

Been playin 5 days a week for over 30yrs. Currently playin 3 leagues, Class A semi pro ranked. My Co-ed team and 50+ teams are sponsored by Gold Eagle products....Sta-bil, 104+ Octane boost ect. My connections allowed me to heavily support Frostys club's, All Pontiac Show last year with goodie bag material, doorprizes and I was able to Award a best of show glass trophy from Gold Eagle as well. Check the sexy thread N schrol up to the Vball shot. Womens summer uniforms are....inspiring to say the least.

CopyofChristmas001.jpg

• Founders

You'd be surprised how many "old people" play sports. Usually in the spring I play in the adult basketball league at the Y and most of the guys are double my age, they are the ones really in to it too! I laughed originally at the idea of playing in an adult league, when my friend suggested playing, thought we would stomp all over the old dudes but they give us a run for our money.

A buddy of mine played in an over 35 men's no checking hockey league as his team's goalie until he was 67. So as JUSTA6 said, respect is earned, not given. I ski with people in their 80s out west. So age is not the limiting factor here.