Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

13 STi

Coupe_GXP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I got the Rally Armor Mud Flaps on

8253065627_1d75b50bc8_b.jpg

Untitled by zerosnipe, on Flickr

Changed out the silver side fender emblems for the black ones from the S205 over in japan they are official JDM parts heh heh.

8254138126_9d3cf418a8_b.jpg

Changed out the Interior lights for LEDS

8254137490_26c7249e25_b.jpg

8253064465_70bc5a4ed7_b.jpg

So yeah fun day, I also took off the impreza badging and am probably going to take off the Subaru and the Symmetrical awd badges tomorrow I also have a tire appointment to get my winter tires on.

Couple random shots of it

8253064089_8a050e069f_b.jpg

8254137120_18ae1843ae_b.jpg

8254138426_4e6063d82c_b.jpg

Decent Picture of the tint. I would post more pictures but she is pretty dirty now after I went and got the my winter tires on.

8254701803_defa6079f3_b.jpg

8258756651_e5b5bc85bc_b.jpg

8259824048_f8a7b096b4_b.jpg

8259824460_4cc9bed541_b.jpg

The best way to describe driving the car is addicting. It had to live up to alot of hype after waiting 18 wks for it. The thing just grips the ground amazingly, has plenty of power even with just going to 4k, love the nav with the ipod integration and everything. I was worried it was going to fall flat on its face and I was going to completely regret the car. The stock exhaust actually has a nice growl for it being stock, the boxster has a very unique tone to it. Overall even the initial grave period of getting it I am still in love.

For right now I am just going to leave it how it is so I can still have a warranty for awhile. After awhile I will put a exhaust and downpipe and what not on it but it will be awhile, since I Don't really feel like paying for a built motor and what not right now.

could always hogzaust it for the time being. my 95 didn't sound bad when the muffler pipe separated from the rest of the exhaust. got annoying fast since it was dumping right behind the back seat.
/>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbtG57n05PY

So subaru paint just completely sucks kinda hard to believe this had happened after a week of driving it. Happened either thursday night or friday morning since I noticed it when I got out to my car on friday.

8274620595_291f592af8_b.jpg

8275680350_09d1c63d79_b.jpg

8275677438_b346e0178c_b.jpg

Thats beyond touch paint, there is no dent there its just like it blistered and popped almost. The clear and paint is gone, and the paint around it is brittle. I have no clue how it happened.

Damn lol well I guess you could at least put something on it to seal it, last thing you want is body cancer from any moisture that might get under it.

• Founders

A lot of the "newer cars" are supposed to have "eco friendly" paint aka water based. Tons of complaints on the earlier 5th Gen Camaros about it, supposedly the 2012s are alright. Wonder if Subie uses the same water based paint....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Subaru's have had horrible pait for awhile and the 08+ WRX's and STi's have plenty of problems with rocks chips but I have no idea about this one.

You'd think that being rally inspied cars that they would expect rocks to fly up and hit the paint.