Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
lakeratiam

Remove vehicles from Garage

1) I have tried unsuccessfully 4 times :stars: to add a picture of my Formula to the Garage, and because of this, I have 4 Garage Posts with no picture......How do I delete or remove these redundant "my vehicles" posts?

2) Is the only way to add a photo to a Garage post form a file in my computer? How can I add one that is in my photobucket but not in my computer?

3) THANK YOU! :)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

1) I have tried unsuccessfully 4 times :stars: to add a picture of my Formula to the Garage, and because of this, I have 4 Garage Posts with no picture......How do I delete or remove these redundant "my vehicles" posts?

2) Is the only way to add a photo to a Garage post form a file in my computer? How can I add one that is in my photobucket but not in my computer?

3) THANK YOU! :)

Use the photobucket IMG code. Once transfered to your post here you have to downsize the IMG to lower case img before posting. Works for me N I'm pretty techno stupid. LOL

Looks like you have pictures here -> http://foreverpontiac.com/garage/vehicle/76-pontiac-stock-formula-formula-firehawk-046/

You must upload to straight to the Garage and must obey the dimensions and size requirements it specifies. You must EDIT your garage to add pictures to it. If you create a new garage it will just create a new one ;)

Use the photobucket IMG code. Once transfered to your post here you have to downsize the IMG to lower case img before posting. Works for me N I'm pretty techno stupid. LOL

What do you mean by lower case and how do I do that?

Looks like you have pictures here -> http://foreverpontia...a-firehawk-046/

You must upload to straight to the Garage and must obey the dimensions and size requirements it specifies. You must EDIT your garage to add pictures to it. If you create a new garage it will just create a new one ;)

The garage where I have a picture of the Hawk and the formula i plan on eventually using that one for tha Hawk alone. Ok, when I try to edit my garage and add a vehicle image (the one I created just for the Formula only) and I click on the "Upload Image" button, it takes me straight to my computer files and doesn't even give me the choice of uploading from my photobucket. Do I have to move the photo bucket picture to my computer and then upload it to my Garage? I am trying to use the same photo I have here on my sig.

The garage where I have a picture of the Hawk and the formula i plan on eventually using that one for tha Hawk alone. Ok, when I try to edit my garage and add a vehicle image (the one I created just for the Formula only) and I click on the "Upload Image" button, it takes me straight to my computer files and doesn't even give me the choice of uploading from my photobucket. Do I have to move the photo bucket picture to my computer and then upload it to my Garage? I am trying to use the same photo I have here on my sig.

Yes, you have to have the file locally you cannot upload from another source. If you don't have the image you want locally on your computer, on the image you want (if it's on the web), right click and click "Save image as" or similar (may vary depending on your browser) and that will download it to your local computer. Then you can upload it here by going to the save location using the browse window the garage will open ;)