Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

a Michigan Noob

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Heres some pics for justa.Yours if ya need them..Ghostman yea thats 72 Pontiac "Its a boy Blue" color.lol Thought about painting it black but....I like the Blue better.

Thankz Joe.... Looking for the chrome ones to match my front's. I have the plastic's in the backseat and spares of them too. I do have a CRO calander for ya with Frosty's ride in it. :pontiac:

I just got off the phone with Larry the guy with the seat belts lol he told me you didnt need em...funny i bought my spare rally 2 rim off him.He never told me 6mos ago he had a stash of gto parts lol Yea i'll take that calendar! Thanks man!

I just got off the phone with Larry the guy with the seat belts lol he told me you didnt need em...funny i bought my spare rally 2 rim off him.He never told me 6mos ago he had a stash of gto parts lol Yea i'll take that calendar! Thanks man!

All he had was the retractors...no buckels. Asked about other parts on my wish list and whats posted is all he has. Thankz for the contact, ya never know when ya find something you can use.

Looks really awesome Joe. I love the motor particularly. Did you ever get the matching black crinkle finish valve cover air breathers from Spott's Performance?

http://www.spottsperformance.com/valvecovers2

VCB12.JPG

$20 plus shipping and handling.

So do you think you are going to make Power Tour at this rate?

BTW # 1- The Widetrackers are planning on cruisin' to Bakers on Sunday May 18th - featured club near the restaurant.

Also, did you get the Dustoff invite?

BTW #2 - I may have a mini-starter in my parts stash. Do you need it? If so email me. I gotta meet up with JUSTA on the water pump in the first place.

Looks really awesome Joe. I love the motor particularly. Did you ever get the matching black crinkle finish valve cover air breathers from Spott's Performance?

http://www.spottsperformance.com/valvecovers2

VCB12.JPG

$20 plus shipping and handling.

So do you think you are going to make Power Tour at this rate?

BTW # 1- The Widetrackers are planning on cruisin' to Bakers on Sunday May 18th - featured club near the restaurant.

Also, did you get the Dustoff invite?

BTW #2 - I may have a mini-starter in my parts stash. Do you need it? If so email me. I gotta meet up with JUSTA on the water pump in the first place.

Frosty... Show supplies should be here soon?? Will let you know when they arrive. Told em we need for the 1st week in May, soooooo. Would love to hook up for Bakers, but I'm busy. There is a carshow at Springfield Oaks on sat/sun May 4th weekend. Can't seem to get info on what day. Sunday (4th) I have a Vball tournie in Novi.

Frosty... Show supplies should be here soon?? Will let you know when they arrive. Told em we need for the 1st week in May, soooooo. Would love to hook up for Bakers, but I'm busy. There is a carshow at Springfield Oaks on sat/sun May 4th weekend. Can't seem to get info on what day. Sunday (4th) I have a Vball tournie in Novi.

Gotta ya coverd JUSTA. I just went to the Springfield Oaks website, checked out their schedule of events for that weekend, found the link to Michigan Antique Festival and then went to their website to get the info.....voila !

http://miantiquefestival.com/car-show

Enter through Main Gate on Andersonville Rd.

No Pre-registration.

Saturday: 8am-6pm

Sunday: 9am-4pm

Admission for Driver – $6.00 (Includes Sat. & Sun.) Passengers $6.00(per day)

Children under 11 are free!

BTW - I talked to brother BruceB today. I am buying a couple of signs from him. So I will have to head to Oxford this weekend or next to get them. I could plan to stop by and pay you for the water pump while I am in the neighborhood.

Power Tour is still the Goal...But ya never know.Yea i will send you a e-mail as i likley need a mini starter since the oil pan is alot bigger than stock.Dropped off the radiator at Commerce Radiator for a recore.picking it up next week.next sat is the fire up day if all goes as planned.

Need to give a call - work has been hectic since February. I don't have a lot of time to post until probably after Memorial Day.

Thanks for the offer Justa.I'm hoping to start this coming weekend.Still alot of small stuff to do.....

I really need to get started on getting the Sunbird on the road for this year. Forcasting rain all week, good time to wrench.

I am stopping to see my upholstery guy tomorrow or Friday for an estimate. I don't expect a small bill for things I want done either.....

• 2 weeks later...

The Bestest of plans....maybe next weekend LOL Anyways blasted cleaned etc..some pics of the last week.Today i was happy to get the fenders and the valance done.Luxury Lemans the lower front valance is chrome.Mine not so much anymore haha.I SAND blasted fenders(inners) and the valance.Then chassis saver went on.

post-1672-0-74966700-1399772178_thumb.jp

post-1672-0-19155000-1399772268_thumb.jp

post-1672-0-32639100-1399772294_thumb.jp

Hood Hinges Old and???? Primerd?painting tomorrow..Sand Blasting these SUCKED!! well actually making them move as they should AFTER sandblasting was the biggest chore lol But its done.

post-1672-0-99527800-1399773277_thumb.jp

post-1672-0-20765300-1399773295_thumb.jp

GLO FUEL....awesome. Haven't played with that in years. Guess this answers my burning question of... if ya got er fired yet.

Media Blasted the grills,polished the chrome surrounds a little..SEM bumper painted.We will all get to see how this paint works,holds up..It looks awesome and cures within 48 hours

post-1672-0-15036500-1399774230_thumb.jp

post-1672-0-07595500-1399774275_thumb.jp

Finally found some Breathers i liked.Just have to mill off the Honda Flames.Billit 2 piece with breather elements.Found these at the warren swap meet last weekend.$30 for 2.

post-1672-0-50256200-1399809990_thumb.jp

Looks good. I understand finding more things to do before you can finally get it put together, so you won't have to take it apart later. Always something else. Gettin soooo close.

Radiator shroud turned out nice.Buddy of mine recored the radiator for me.It is an original harrison 4 row.came out of another Lemans i parted couple years ago.

post-1672-0-87125000-1399810773_thumb.jp

post-1672-0-47853000-1399810785_thumb.jp