Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

a Michigan Noob

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Don't be silly, we both know it runs on faith

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Not the tears of small children?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DONE with this part! Should have a very productive weekend.install gas tank,hook up the parking brakes,cables basically reassemble it LOL

Damn this looks good Joe. You know that JUSTA and I are just a phone call away if you need another pair of hands. I am sure I can get notallthere outta' the Canuckistan liquid latex tank if we needed another hand too.

BTW - I am going to Autorama, either Friday or Saturday. If I had to guess, Saturday would be my first choice. I think notallthere and the missus are going on Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped by IndyJoes today, swapped some parts,(thankz for the heads up on the waterpump) some good stories, got to check all his work on the project, (awesome job Joe, much to be proud of) :bowdown: he even had the mystery plumbing tool I need to hopefully get the water back on in the house before the MRS gets home. He's JUSTA waiting on his motor now. With plans to make the Hot Rod power tour this year, hope he gets some time to drive it and work out some bugs before. :pontiac: He even gave me some PONTIAC garage art. :dancingpontiac: Let me know when ya need an extra set of hands. This is gonna be a great summer!

Thank you sir for the goodie bag! This is definatley going to be a great summer! i went to my buddys today and the beast will be fired up friday.Had some unexpected issues with the the engine on the break in....My buddy has it all squared away though.Power Tour is coming up fast and i need to get my ass in gear! Just waiting to drop the engine in and button it all up,put some miles on it to work out any bugs and Roll Hard or Die Lame! So far the only thing i know i will have issues with will be the rear end and thats only if i drive it hard.I put new bearings and seals in it 2 yrs ago so it should be fine for now.Ford 9 inch is in the future plans.Wish i had some updates but really just waiting on the engine...May 4th GM tech center swap meet i heard,hope to see some of you there!

Volleyball tournie in Novi on the 4th. Will be busy spankin the opposition. Frosty is interested in the new water pump. Sunbird made it to the final 4 in the contest and got spanked by a FORD Maveric???? Was hoping to use the cash to buy the New clutch needed to get er out this year.

JUSTA - I will float you a loan on that clutch JUSTA so the Sunbird will see daylight this year!

BTW - I didn't vote that Maverick either.

JUSTA - I will float you a loan on that clutch JUSTA so the Sunbird will see daylight this year!

BTW - I didn't vote that Maverick either.

No prob bro... Sunbird gets my full attention! GTO can take the backseat for a change. :lol2:

I voted for Grabber. Nautic and or Ken set him up for a final round loss. Both have an unusual ability to draw massive amounts of votes out of thin air.... Got PONTIAC to the final 4. :dancingpontiac: Without all the scams N drama. :slap:

• 3 weeks later...

Headers are in! :pontiac: Actually been done since about 6ish but had to barbecue some cow soooo.I F**King hate dealing with headers.Thankfully i bought Dougs,no leaks and they stay tight and fit very well(dougs reps plz paypall me).Can change the 710 fluid filter and the starter without F ing around.More pics..Anyone have a mini starter they want to sell? tomorrow i have to fix a wire terminal that broke off my starter because i forgot it weights 1000lbs....LOL

post-1672-0-71803200-1397966469_thumb.jp

post-1672-0-24585800-1397966483_thumb.jp

Heres some pics for justa.Yours if ya need them..Ghostman yea thats 72 Pontiac "Its a boy Blue" color.lol Thought about painting it black but....I like the Blue better.

post-1672-0-19919900-1398041448_thumb.jp

post-1672-0-06588200-1398041470_thumb.jp