Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I don't normally like neons but that fire-orange glow looks pretty mean when paired with the SC/T kit. Probably not something I'll every do since I drive my GAGT daily but it's decent for car show work. I have never really understood the purpose of TV screens in the trunk though. I love the SC/T kit though. Someday I'll be able to get one on my car...someday........

SC/T rear wing has now been installed. I lost the rear bumper kit piece on the hwy. Word of advise to anyone installing SC/T kit: Don't go with the tape that comes with the kit. Get the more expensive 3M tape. Note Custom trunk gets mad reviews from anyone who sees it. Not sure if the video plays for you guys or not . Try clicking on the trunk pic and let me know if it plays. Visible in trunk: 2-type x alpine 12" subs. 6-PDX Alpine digital amps. 19" Raw video panel.

SC/T rear wing has now been installed. I lost the rear bumper kit piece on the hwy. Word of advise to anyone installing SC/T kit: Don't go with the tape that comes with the kit. Get the more expensive 3M tape. Note Custom trunk gets mad reviews from anyone who sees it. Not sure if the video plays for you guys or not . Try clicking on the trunk pic and let me know if it plays. Visible in trunk: 2-type x alpine 12" subs. 6-PDX Alpine digital amps. 19" Raw video panel.

Its not that its not cool or awesome in its own way but for most poeple on here and with GA's its completely unfunctional. 99% of GA owners DD their car. Not many make it a show car so stuff like that will get critized.

With that said I think its nice but I wouldn't ever do it becuase I'd rather have my 70'' with surround sound and one comfy azz couch

Its not that its not cool or awesome in its own way but for most poeple on here and with GA's its completely unfunctional. 99% of GA owners DD their car. Not many make it a show car so stuff like that will get critized.

With that said I think its nice but I wouldn't ever do it becuase I'd rather have my 70'' with surround sound and one comfy azz couch

Good thing I live in the good ol U.S.A. , where opinions are like as*holes . Im fortunatly not 1 of the 99 % . I love to constantly come up with ideas to improve my ride. Im still coming up with ideas and will probably never finish. I too have a 70 in sharp led tv with surround,,,,but also have a cool ride. Opinions + or - are welcome.

And the feedback from the people who see it in person, will probably be something most of you will never experience.

Can't tell if sarcasm or serious because it doesn't fit within context of your last post... Are you saying we won't have the same experience as you? Well obviously, its not our GA.. Or are you saying that none of us experiance compliments because our rides aren't as great?

Im sure You and your ride never get any complements.

I get plenty of compliments on my GAGT but not for the electronics in the trunk (I still run a stock Monsoon system and I'm okay with that.) I get compliments for the sound of the exhaust and the overall look of the car even though she desperately needs a paint job. My Nurburgring decals tend to start a few conversations too.

Like we said, it's a nice system, just not practical for most people who use their car as a daily driver. It's a show worthy mod. I don't take my GAGT to car shows so it would be a huge waste of money for me to do something like that especially since audio/video stuff in a car is not my primary focus. It's great that you love it; just accept that this car forum is less interested in the "showy" stuff than most car forums tend to be. Forever Pontiac is more focused on an individual owner's love for their Pontiac which, if I'm not mistaken, includes you and your car.

Good thing I live in the good ol U.S.A. , where opinions are like as*holes . Im fortunatly not 1 of the 99 % . I love to constantly come up with ideas to improve my ride. Im still coming up with ideas and will probably never finish. I too have a 70 in sharp led tv with surround,,,,but also have a cool ride. Opinions + or - are welcome.

And the feedback from the people who see it in person, will probably be something most of you will never experience.

873314CA-BC12-42B9-852D-DE10BEB7EE5B-4664-000004CCB9709511.jpg

So...because I don't have useless electronics my car never gets compliments?

Hmmm...

307098_257292450976812_2130087293_n.jpg

I get plenty of compliments and won plenty of shows.

Try again.

• Founders

FP isn't a site that is going to sit everyone down, hold hands and sing Kumbayah. We encourage you to speak your mind but please don't think for a second that means flaming/insulting members. Take a chill pill everyone, let's step back for a little bit and remember why we're all here ;)

FP isn't a site that is going to sit everyone down, hold hands and sing Kumbayah. We encourage you to speak your mind but please don't think for a second that means flaming/insulting members. Take a chill pill everyone, let's step back for a little bit and remember why we're all here ;)

I know right damn! Started to get all GAGT.com up in here. I was trying to calm the storm but it just made it worse lol!