Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1985 Pontiac Fiero 2M4

Well my dad is always buying random stuff here and there. He went down south this week so he could goto a classic car auction. I was not with him but apparently he couldn't pass up this car today. Its not a GT like its says in the description though. Should be kinda fun to drive around it has a smaller wheelbase than my solstice. Its a kinda random thing for him to buy but it looks pretty nice and something else to drive around. At least it is a 5spd and it doesn't have horrible mileage on it 88k.

/>http://www.gaaclassiccars.com/index.php/available-cars/235-1985-pontiac-fiero#

8148949474_249317aa57_b.jpg

4093e4d9eb3ed6a59375ceb4ad64ddc2 by zerosnipe, on Flickr

8148920067_1875bb5480_b.jpg

398d7689f776e755c9f3186bc10137bc by zerosnipe, on Flickr

8148954664_206f1a9b6d_b.jpg

f7df9e01e3a5abfeaeff3ccf1f4ef474 by zerosnipe, on Flickr

8148923753_07586ae75e_b.jpg

be9058f7edc23320f19c34d59774e824 by zerosnipe, on Flickr

8148924877_c9c9a3cf14_b.jpg

baff2216b1f585c72b8d0480128ca175 by zerosnipe, on Flickr

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice rides. Don't let my son see the Chevy pickup! He has an eye on a '54 that he is trying to con mom and I into buying and resto-moding for him.

My dad already has a thousand cars he doesnt drive at all really. The fiero was pretty cheap and he thought I might enjoy it so yeah I now have the two pontiac models that were two seaters.

Those are some of the cars my dad still owns, I was not kidding when I said he has a ton of cars. He also has a old 50's ford station wagon, a 71 monte carlo big block, 40 ford business coupe, 66 T-Bird, 64 Grand Prix, Prototype Lumina Z34 5SPD.

Pics now.

I don't have any pics but I believe it is red. It was just a preproduction mule, that he got when he owned a Chevy dealership. He had two of them the one my brother beat it into the ground lol.

I don't have any pics but I believe it is red. It was just a preproduction mule, that he got when he owned a Chevy dealership. He had two of them the one my brother beat it into the ground lol.

Ah. So nothing else different other than 5 speed?

Honestly no idea But probably not. He has had it since I was like 2 so I never really paid much attention to it. My dad has had tons of cars over the years that were cool. Most of them before I ever paid attention to cars or before I was born.

Mmm, I love me some Fiero! This looks to be a pretty clean car. Those wheels are pretty interesting. The worst place for rust on these babies is underneath the trunk- they like to rust out completely under there. I also appreciate that it's a manual. Have fun with her! You can always contact me if you have any Fiero related questions.

• 3 weeks later...

The Fiero and Pickup got delivered at the auction I work at today. Drove the Fiero home tonight and the thing is actually really nice for being older than I am. It is weird feeling the engine where it is that is for sure. The tires on it don't have much trend and are just complete rubbish they make the thing wander all over the place but that can be easily changed. I went in expecting nothing and actually like the car for the most part. I mean the thing is pretty slow with like 91hp but it didn't seem awful just not fast by any means of the imagination at all. The seating in it is kinda awkward to be comfortable but oh well. The no power steering is kinda a moot point now also, its steers really easily in parking lots.