Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Need an opinion on a roof spoiler....

I have been looking for ways to differentiate my Torrent from the masses. I know that the GXP isn't very common already, but I like to separate myself with something unique but still clean looking. Does anyone know of a roof spoiler available for the Torrent or the Equinox? I don't want anything obnoxious or stupid looking. My aim is to find a spoiler that looks like the spoiler on the HHR. Something subtle, but sporty looking as well. Any suggestions?

Example:

333004-chevy-hhr.jpg

Off topic, but when I was looking for a pic of the spoiler I stumbled across this gem... I used to love Ghostbusters when I was a kid and then I would have killed for this car!! lol

ecto-1x-26.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nothing specific is out there for the Torrent, but just for shits and giggles, look up the Equinox as well, since it's basically the same car. The tails from the Equinox are interchangeable, if you want to change the look up some more.

• Founders

Not a fan of the HHR spoiler, looks too much like a handle lol.

You may need to go custom if it's something you really want. I personally like the roof deck lid spoiler look

What's funny is I going to say the same thing that Jim said, that it looks like a handle.

Idk, I would just do subtle things that don't require large modifications.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

Perhaps modifying a roof spoiler from a Chevy S10 Blazer might be the ticket. You will have to modify it to get it to look right, but it is a starting point. Otherwise the universal wing is your other starting point, which I am not a huge fan of.

• 1 month later...